Rydesafe Reflective Decals

Amanda

After reading my city bylaws I noticed I need reflective tape on front and rear of my bike.

White for front fork, red for rear.

I did what I always do and google and found a video on this adorable dudes, which even seem to come in colours I've been perusing in bikes I like.

I love the idea of having tape matched to the frame where colour doesn't matter. might be a bit much, but I'm gonna be a regular city commuter and it gets dark early above the 42ND!

Thought I'd ask if anyone has used them, and pass them along as a cute MOD if anybody else wants to use them too :)

After reading my city bylaws I noticed I need reflective tape on front and rear of my bike.

White for front fork, red for rear.

Thought I'd ask if anyone has used them, and pass them along as a cute MOD if anybody else wants to use them too :)

Have this reflective tape on my bikes. Works great on vehicle and along one of my fences, also. I only have white, but red may be available:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D8U9K86/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is a new one to me, @Amanda, very used to the requirement of a a white reflector for the front of a bike and red reflector for the rear and white lights for night time riding. Not a bad idea, just curious, what city or county requires extra reflective tape? Also, please include the link for the cool material you found online; we all appreciate more options for safety when commuting :)

This is a new one to me, @Amanda, very used to the requirement of a a white reflector for the front of a bike and red reflector for the rear and white lights for night time riding. Not a bad idea, just curious, what city or county requires extra reflective tape? Also, please include the link for the cool material you found online; we all appreciate more options for safety when commuting :)
Just another weird regulation of my hometown. I'm wondering if he cycling organization made the recommend but alas.

Rydesafe.com :D they are adorable. Court might want to review them!

Back