Rockstar owners

Sondors: Horrible CS, horrible website management and a general overall lack of decent information about their products, especially the Rockstar. But end of day, the Rockstar is still a pretty darn nice bike for the money. If you can get one.

I do think it's mainly an issue with their Rockstar. Most other models can be ordered from COSTCO even.
Not sure on that. Sonders seems to be a big talker/promiser/pacifier and I got no use for his business model. And you cant blame every delay on Covid and the supply chain. Sonders has been jerkin customers around for awhile...

Just wondering when you ordered your Rockstar and did it arrive on March 3? Early on, in January 2021, it took over 8 months for mine to arrive which was understandable at that time. Also, I noticed the delivery estimate today on the Rockstar website still says "Order For End Of February" when this is March 9th. This could just mean the website has not been updated, but was curious if, in reallity, the Rockstars are shipping quickly and in volume these days?
I just noticed the Rockstar website now says "In Stock-Order Now". I wonder what the, typical, estimated delivery time is now when an order is placed?

I just noticed the Rockstar website now says "In Stock-Order Now". I wonder what the, typical, estimated delivery time is now when an order is placed?
From what I've read elsewhere the Super Nova and Matte Black colors are in stock but Slate there is no concrete delivery time. Who knows how long this "in stock" status will last

A San Francisco Bay Area shop claims to have both yellow and black in stock -- but they are listing them at $3999 (!)

PS: There is also a "new used" yellow one for sale in the Sacramento Craig's List for $3500.

well my sonders rocksrar came in very damaged box, the silver fork poked a hole about 6 inches wide and 10 inches high, also in the middle on the bottom their is a 3x3 hole also.. I have not opened the box and unfortunately I'm sending the bike back I'm too scared of opening up the bike and finding broken or can damage like I seen another YouTube unboxing videos
20220303_115416.jpg

well my sonders rocksrar came in very damaged box, the silver fork poked a hole about 6 inches wide and 10 inches high, also in the middle on the bottom their is a 3x3 hole also.. I have not opened the box and unfortunately I'm sending the bike back I'm too scared of opening up the bike and finding broken or can damage like I seen another YouTube unboxing videosView attachment 116457
I'd open it. I believe what is causing that is the skid they put on the bike instead of the forks beacause of all the damaged forks that were coming on the bikes. You've already got the pictured proof of the damaged box and believe it or not Sondors is very good with damaged products. I've seen boxes with the same damage on another site and the bike was fine.
Here's a picture of one.
Rockstar skid.jpg

Last edited:
Got word mine has shipped finally, matte black, UPS says March 18th for delivery, then the work starts, new front fork, new rear shock, handlebars, grips, stem, pedals, chainring adapter and smaller chainring, brake levers, tubeless conversion, and seat. Ordered in August and perfect timing on arrival as the price of diesel is through the roof and our snow is finally starting to melt

Good video, 1000 miles already hey, that’s some time spent in the saddle that’s for sure. Can’t wait to build and ride mine
Thanks tmo, when you get your bike you will love it. 1000 miles would have come sooner but this thing called work spoiled my plans.

Thanks tmo, when you get your bike you will love it. 1000 miles would have come sooner but this thing called work spoiled my plans.
Damn work always getting in the way 🤣, we have 6 months of winter that tends to get in the way up here so I’ll take much longer to hit 1000 miles. Hopefully I get the bike this week, and get it built before we go to Mexico, and with any luck when we get back the streets will have melted off enough to start putting some miles on it

I watched OPSEC cycling's unboxing video and he had no outside damage to his box,and all his wire connectors WERE BROKEN there's no way I'm taking a chance of opening the box and finding all them connections busted and then trying to have to fix them anyways I appreciate all the encouragement I'm still waiting on Sonnders to get back to me because at first I was going to keep it but after a couple of days waiting for a bike stand , I just can't be unboxing and find all that damage and then be stuck with this broken machine that I have no way of fixing. PS2 update at first I was going to keep it and it ended my conversation with sonders on March 5th then I decided on the 11th then I did not want to try and open the box and they said that they were going to escalate my call to higher-ups whatever that means had no call on the 12th call back again on March 13th and got the same answer that my call was escalated up the chain of command so I'm still waiting on a resolution. look corner of the box, it's a 45 degree angle , I'm very sad.

Attachments

• 20220303_115416.jpg
    20220303_115416.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 124
  • 20220303_115346.jpg
    20220303_115346.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 20220303_115410.jpg
    20220303_115410.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 20220316_140313.jpg
    20220316_140313.jpg