Rockstar owners

I should be getting my Rockstar on Sunday and I'm really looking forward to it. I really wanted it in Yellow but I'll have to suck it up and go with the Black one. It's going to be my 1st bike in a long time and 1st ever e-bike too so it should be fun, plus summer is right around the corner so it's perfect timing!! It's nice to be on this thread seems like a bunch of cool guys and being able to communicate with each other about this bike helps a lot!

Ohhhh, well that brings up a clarifying point then.....I don't WANT to shift that much. I like just triggering the throttle. :)
Assuming you live in an area where the terrain allows it, you can put the bike into a middle-of-the-cluster gear and get around the whole shifting thing. But... being able to use the gears is why you want a mid drive. Maybe either a) a mid is not for you or b) you can set that gear in the middle as noted and branch out from there as your comfort zone increases.

I should be getting my Rockstar on Sunday and I'm really looking forward to it. I really wanted it in Yellow but I'll have to suck it up and go with the Black one. It's going to be my 1st bike in a long time and 1st ever e-bike too so it should be fun, plus summer is right around the corner so it's perfect timing!! It's nice to be on this thread seems like a bunch of cool guys and being able to communicate with each other about this bike helps a lot!
I have a yellow one coming in about 6 weeks,
I almost wished that I had ordered a black one because it looks alot more stealthy and would blend in better.

For people who have this bike, is the pedal assist very granular? Like in the lower assist levels can you get a fair amount of resistance for exercise? I guess if its too much assistance I should be able to plug into a computer and tone it down?

Last edited:
Just made my purchase for the supernova rockstar. Shipping says August currently. I'm currently riding a NCM Moscow Plus. It's a great bike but looking for something more trail specific. Anyhow super excited about this bike. Looking forward to seeing the pics and reviews as you guys start receiving yours. Cheers.

Just made my purchase for the supernova rockstar. Shipping says August currently. I'm currently riding a NCM Moscow Plus. It's a great bike but looking for something more trail specific. Anyhow super excited about this bike. Looking forward to seeing the pics and reviews as you guys start receiving yours. Cheers.
August.....witch year? 😂

Good afternoon
Took the beast or Bumble Bee, as my daughter called it, out yesterday for a ride.
The beast is amazing, makes everything easy until you slip up a little and the weight comes into play.
Need to be aware of the weight but really this is a beautiful machine.
Did a 20km trail (easy to intermediate level) ride yesterday and used about 11% of the battery.
One thing I noticed is the motor keeps assisting for about 1 sec after you stop pedaling. Once you get used to this you work with it....but need to be aware depending on the situation.
Worth the wait!

Attachments

• 20210410_154122.jpg
    20210410_154122.jpg
    718.7 KB · Views: 226
Any thing is possible, have you checked out a product called click stand? It looks like it would work great on the Rockstar.

Good afternoon
Took the beast or Bumble Bee, as my daughter called it, out yesterday for a ride.
The beast is amazing, makes everything easy until you slip up a little and the weight comes into play.
Need to be aware of the weight but really this is a beautiful machine.
Did a 20km trail (easy to intermediate level) ride yesterday and used about 11% of the battery.
One thing I noticed is the motor keeps assisting for about 1 sec after you stop pedaling. Once you get used to this you work with it....but need to be aware depending on the situation.
Worth the wait!
Oh man that looks so good. I'm happy I went with the yellow

Back