Rockstar owners

I cancelled my November order. With all those new numbers available, I have to admit that the Rockstar is too large and heavy for me. Adieu Rockstar thread.

Sonders was a bit too late in releasing the
true and accurate weight and dimensions Many people, they even downplayed the size and claimwill be better off just canceling the order.

You probably saw this youtube video Lightning huh? Looks like a fun ride, enjoyable bike characteristics, and great trail manners.

And for those of a mind to....
Looks like Sondors is looking to get sued. They sell it as a class-2 bike then leak the hack out the backdoor. It is like the gun merchants releasing the hack to full-auto. They cannot have it both ways. Either it is a legal product or an illegal product. Some will get hurt others busted. Their legal teem needs to sue to take down the hacks or they will get busted.

Attachments

• Rockstar2102.JPG
    Rockstar2102.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Rides21A06.jpg.PNG.jpg
    Rides21A06.jpg.PNG.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 156
That would be your personal opinion.
There are many other brands that can change the powee level in the settings. First you say it's an overweight slug and now it's illegal because it ca be unlocked
and go too fast, so which one is it?

That would be your personal opinion.
There are many other brands that can change the powee level in the settings. First you say it's an overweight slug and now it's illegal because it ca be unlocked
and go too fast, so which one is it?
Both. It cannot handle and it can be overpowered. Both are true.

Setting the bike to class 3 isn't illegal, nor is upping the speed limit to 35. After somebody files that lawsuit they should file another one against their phone manufacturer for letting them take pictures under stall doors in public restrooms.

I don't see it that way, maybe you can try to convince people that haven't already ordered one at different place other than here. Not everyone wants a super light and nimbly electisized custom bicycle.

I don't see it that way, maybe you can try to convince people that haven't already ordered one at different place other than here. Not everyone wants a super light and nimbly electisized custom bicycle.
I would but there's that money thing. Power to the people!

I would but there's that money thing. Power to the people!
All true. We will observe how it shakes out. It will be interesting to watch it in the legislatures and courts.
Around here there are moves in the works to remove all throttle bikes from public areas. Roads, Bike lanes, Bike paths.
Odd numbered classes of bikes are pedal only. Class-2 it pedal assist with a throttle and limited to 20Mph. Class-1 is also limited to 20Mph. Class-three is limited to 28Mph. More that 20 with a throttle is an electric motorcycle and must get a DMV motorcycle license and insurance. More than 28Mph is also a motorcycle. Which is cool if you have a big ranch.
1617142762209.png

There's plenty of places to ride them around here for now. The bike paths have speed limits on them and as long as
People use common sense it's not going to be a problem.

Back