Rockstar owners

@Mentalist I own the Sondors Cruiser. Do you? Have you ever ridden a Sondors Cruiser? I do, several times a week.
You are the one spreading inaccurate information. You started the mouthing off with your "lol."
You sir are the clown. I asked BafangBoy and this forum an honest question. I get your inane response.
Considered yourself punched in the mouth.

@Rome ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing
@Rome Sondors Rockstar and Cruiser use the m620 750W to make them street legal. They reduced the motor's torque to 95nm to stay out of injury lawsuits.
Because it's Canbus the only way to gain back the 65nm is to swap in the 1000W Canbus controller. Hence my question to BafangBoy.
I've always beat bullies (trolls) into the ground when they cross my path. @Mentalist won't come my way again.

@Rome ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing
@Rome Sondors Rockstar and Cruiser use the m620 750W to make them street legal. They reduced the motor's torque to 95nm to stay out of injury lawsuits.
Because it's Canbus the only way to gain back the 65nm is to swap in the 1000W Canbus controller. Hence my question to BafangBoy.
I've always beat bullies (trolls) into the ground when they cross my path. @Mentalist won't come my way again.
LMFAO. You’re thinking of the lx. I have an older rockstar (uart), it’s not limited.
love bullying clowns on the internet, now go hide in a corner clown

@Mentalist I own the Sondors Cruiser. Do you? Have you ever ridden a Sondors Cruiser? I do, several times a week.
You are the one spreading inaccurate information. You started the mouthing off with your "lol."
You sir are the clown. I asked BafangBoy and this forum an honest question. I get your inane response.
Considered yourself punched in the mouth.
This is a rockstar thread who gives af about your cruiser. I’ve been talking about canbus, uart, and changing firmwares, hex values while you were playing in mud. Doofus

@Mentalist You're full of sh*t. There is no earlier Sondors Rockstar. There is no UART Sondors Rockstar.
You are a very little man behind a keyboard. A very sorry sack.
@Rome I can see the Cruiser is way too big a bike for you. How far back in the woods are you?

From what I remember the Rockstar was
Brought down to 120 nm's from 160 through canbus programming. I believe reducing the top end of power curve reduces the chances of damage to the
Chain, sprockets. and even the motor.
It's still very capable of doing what it was
Made for.

@Mentalist You're full of sh*t. There is no earlier Sondors Rockstar. There is no UART Sondors Rockstar.
You are a very little man behind a keyboard. A very sorry sack.
@Rome I can see the Cruiser is way too big a bike for you. How far back in the woods are you?
Yea I’m a little man calling people dimwits cause i don’t know what I’m talking about..
youre dumb af. Trying to sound smart talking about protocols when I was stating rockstar batches in my previous if the motors were uart or canbus already in the thread..
already way ahead of you. And I been dealing with firmware for canbus on other forums..

so again, back to playing in mud son

@Mentalist Please don't call me son. I'd shoot myself if I was related to a liar like you.
You've lied twice in this thread already. I'm going to give a chance at a hat trick.
What is the latest on cracking Canbus? Hint: it involves a Chinese engineer.

@Mentalist Please don't call me son. I'd shoot myself if I was related to a liar like you.
You've lied twice in this thread already. I'm going to give a chance at a hat trick.
What is the latest on cracking Canbus? Hint: it involves a Chinese engineer.
Silence monkey, it doesn’t need to be cracked to be modified.
anyways back on topic, the rockstar torque peaks near 170nm. It’s stock bafang firmware, ignore @JimK067 hes clueless

Silence yourself little man. Canbus can not be modified at this time. You have the hat trick for lying in a single thread.
You are the Donald Trump of EBR. Little man, little man, little man.

Silence yourself little man. Canbus can not be modified at this time. You have the hat trick for lying in a single thread.
You are the Donald Trump of EBR. Little man, little man, little man.
No it can be modified, just not all the parameters. You can change top speed, wheel size, circumference etc by editing the get requests (which are hexadecimal signatures)

and back on topic (again) since you like changing topics. The rockstar peaks closer to 170nm torque. It’s non modified bafang firmware.
if you’re confident in what you say, find an escrow site and well bet $$$$ (I don’t run cheap).
don’t change the subject again son

I think we should get back to the topic of discussion before the administrator's get a glimpse of what's going on here.
People break their chains and drive trains cause of the massive torque of the motor. 95nm wouldn’t break anything, that’s like a 36v, 400w motor…he has no clue on what hes saying, and can’t even tell if the firmware was modified..so I gotta be the people’s champ and feed the truth to the people lol

Little man. You have proven the following: You do not own a Sondors m620 motor. You have never ridden a Sondors m620 motor. You have never posted to any forum outside EBR discussing the m620, m600 or Canbus. Thus, you have ZERO expertise on the Sondors m620 motor.
Sondors has acknowledged they have modified all their m620's to 95nm from the beginning. Little man, you keep arguing this point. It is a fact.

Lightening 123 has made a very good point. Back to my original question. Has anyone swapped out the 750w controller for the 1000w version on their Sondors m620?

Little man. You have proven the following: You do not own a Sondors m620 motor. You have never ridden a Sondors m620 motor. You have never posted to any forum outside EBR discussing the m620, m600 or Canbus. Thus, you have ZERO expertise on the Sondors m620 motor.
Sondors has acknowledged they have modified all their m620's to 95nm from the beginning. Little man, you keep arguing this point. It is a fact.

Lightening 123 has made a very good point. Back to my original question. Has anyone swapped out the 750w controller for the 1000w version on their Sondors m620?
it’s not modified and peaks at near 170nm torque. Do I need to repeat myself?
i can decide what I “rode” or didn’t ride, take up my bet if you’re this confident like I said earlier.

now I repeat again monkey boy, the rockstar motors are all stock, non modified, straight with bafang original firmware with torque in the high 160s, nearing 170.
noones gonna snap chains with 95nm torque.
so without you weaseling, are you up for my bet? I love proving braindeads wrong.
You, are brain dead. You said the firmware isn’t modifiable, false. Canbus protocol hasn’t been reverse engineered but you can modify any hex value, that doesn’t mean it’s cracked, it just means you can make changes once you’ve identified the proper signature for the setting you’re looking for.

focus on what matters, and what matters now is you being a clown with no common sense. No weaseling son. Stay on topic about your torque claim which is laughable

Keep weaseling. Bet me on the torque numbers now coward

Attachments

• E0E0D110-0B8C-442D-A706-93A918FC06CD.jpeg
    E0E0D110-0B8C-442D-A706-93A918FC06CD.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 1332F588-C0EF-4EC3-865A-0B70FBBF16B4.jpeg
    1332F588-C0EF-4EC3-865A-0B70FBBF16B4.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 153
@JimK067 see the difference between us is, I can actually see the min and max current, I know what the stock settings are. You on the other hand are too stupid to see anything, so you go off hearsay, on top of not having the common sense that 95nm wont require titanium chains to keep the chain from snapping..

don’t ever question me you old peasant coward

You moron. There is no date. It's a cell phone screen shot.
I rename you @MentalPatient
Forget the bet. I'll sue you for $100,000. Name and place to be served.

From what I remember the Rockstar was
Brought down to 120 nm's from 160 through canbus programming. I believe reducing the top end of power curve reduces the chances of damage to the
Chain, sprockets. and even the motor.
It's still very capable of doing what it was
Made for.
I take back what I said about the 120 nm's.i went back into the earlier posts
and found out they went down to 95 nm's.

Back