Rockstar owners

This video speaks to your question the most (From this youtuber.) But his other vids may well have tidbits for you too.

Great post of your experience with the Rockstar.

I made a bike rack for the Rockstar today, thanks to Harbor “Fright” for the base. I couldn’t part with $700 plus and a two month back order. Now it will do two things hold cargo and haul my bike.
BEC8623F-9C37-4102-B67F-7B244CD1B741.jpeg

D4276D73-FBDA-46FF-A7A4-67A14E0536B6.jpeg

Attachments

• DB9B6499-6D18-415C-88F8-590DE49C48E7.jpeg
    DB9B6499-6D18-415C-88F8-590DE49C48E7.jpeg
    400 KB · Views: 168
I know that a Rockshox Yari Rc
27.5 170mm 15x110mm 46mm fits.
I'm looking at getting one of those because they actually work. The stock forks don't really do much of anything besides look good.

Simple Pleasures on youtube replaced a front fork and rear shock on a RS. Pay attention to what he said about lack of grease in fork bearings and rear axle/bearings.

I found out that the place I ordered the Rockshox Yari from was out of stock. They had some upgraded forks in stock but that would be an additional 250 bucks. They said maybe they will get more of them in 3-4 weeks. I said that I'd like them to return my money and then let me know when they become available.

I found out that the place I ordered the Rockshox Yari from was out of stock. They had some upgraded forks in stock but that would be an additional 250 bucks. They said maybe they will get more of them in 3-4 weeks. I said that I'd like them to return my money and then let me know when they become available.
I’m interested which other shocks would fit the rockstar, would you be willing to post the company name and product that’s $250 more? Thanks I really want to upgrade soon.

It was from Pro Bike Supply and it was for a Rockshox Lyric for 750 total with the same exact bolt on specs as the Yari but with a better dampening system. By the way they already gave me a refund.

I am a new member of the forum but have been following the forum for several months. Good information here on what to expect from the new Rockstar. I hope to get my new Rockstar next month (I ordered in Jan this year). At this point I am interested in the range of the Rockstar. I am hoping the range is around 40 miles or better when using a lot of pedal assist but also using the throttle seriously at times. There are some places I've been on a Dual Sport motor cycle, in Colorado and Utah, that I would like to go using the Rockstar. Given your overall experience with your Rockstar, do you think a 40 mile range is a reasonable expectation when using high settings for pedal assist and also using the throttle for serious climbs? Thanks for any feedback....

Back