Rize X or Juiced Ripcurrent S?

Hmm, I am unable to find any additional bolts. There are just two on the side and one at the top. Picture of the manual showing the stem here.
I've raised my bars up higher, you can see the bolt in this picture in the center of the stem. If your bars are stock adjusted, you wouldn't see it unless you got low and looked up.

Attachments

• 20210228_202548.jpg
    20210228_202548.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 216
I've raised my bars up higher, you can see the bolt in this picture in the center of the stem. If your bars are stock adjusted, you wouldn't see it unless you got low and looked up.
That's nothing like the one on my RX Pro (received this past fall).

That's nothing like the one on my RX Pro (received this past fall).
I have noticed minor parts substitutions on the last few new bikes folks have posted up, so I'm assuming that they are having the same parts shortages as everyone else.

I also noticed on Mumpers picture that the grips aren't the nice contoured Velo grips they had been shipping with, and the cables aren't sleeved. Look like there is maybe 6" of sleeving where they leave the frame and the rest is zip tied, but both my bikes are sleeved almost up to the bars.

The stem adjuster I have in the same one from the pictures on the website. I do seem to have not received the same grips. I will ask them about that.

As for the cabling, it looks just like the website photos to me. Thanks so much for the info. A pic of my stem adjustment is attached. I cannot figure out how to move it for the life of me. I removed the allen screw but I can't budge it.

Attachments

• tempImagey25Evj.png
    tempImagey25Evj.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 241
What you did was a logical first attempt. Fresh start. Get down low in front of the bike and look up into the center of the stem. You should see a 6mm Allen bolt securing a ratchet type of flap. Put back the bolt you had removed and loosen this front one, a lot. Tap it and move the HB up and down. It will release. It will also reposition when you retighten it so it may take two tries.

If there's no latch, pop the round piece the allen bolt goes through out - on both sides. That should release it.

Give it a good whack with a screwdriver handle. There's nothing holding it there once that bolt is removed. Both sides should just fall out?

I got it! Thanks for the tip. Raised and dropped the front forks a few times and it popped out.

be careful dude, make sure you have that stem adjusted and bolted down nice and tight.

Back