Looking for opinions (AR v Juiced)

nsmash85

Region
USA
Hi everyone, I looking to buy my first ebike. I’ve narrowed my options to the Ariel Rider Kepler Low Step or the Juiced RipCurrent S Step Through.

The AR was $800 cheaper, so I was going to purchase the Kepler. However, right now, the RipCurrent is on sale and brings the price difference between the two to $500. I’m wondering if paying the $500 more is worth it for a Juiced bike.

Can people share their opinions on build quality, parts, service, etc for either Juiced or Ariel Rider?

Thank You!

If I were to choose again I'd pick Ariel Rider. Juiced has zero customer support and the ebike I purchased (RipRacer) was the example of generic parts and lack luster fit and finish. That's my 2cents.

If I were to choose again I'd pick Ariel Rider. Juiced has zero customer support and the ebike I purchased (RipRacer) was the example of generic parts and lack luster fit and finish. That's my 2cents.
Oh interesting. Juiced always comes across a bit more polished in reviews. Thanks for your real-world experience!

Please take my 2cents with a grain of salt, because I have limited experience with both companies. I know Juiced has sold A BUNCH of Rip Currents. Heck, they've sold a bunch of ebikes period. The Kepler is a new model so keep that in mind as well. I'm sorta looking at a Ariel Rider Grizzly for a around town toy. I'm wondering if I'll get toy quality or something that will actually hold up.

Please take my 2cents with a grain of salt, because I have limited experience with both companies. I know Juiced has sold A BUNCH of Rip Currents. Heck, they've sold a bunch of ebikes period. The Kepler is a new model so keep that in mind as well. I'm sorta looking at a Ariel Rider Grizzly for a around town toy. I'm wondering if I'll get toy quality or something that will actually hold up.
For sure, thanks. That’s the debate in my mind the RipCurrent has been around for 4 years and it keeps selling. I’d rather keep the $500 extra but the question is will that come back to bite over the life of the bike.

Yea, having an around town/cruising bike is very appealing!! It seems like people love their Grizzlys. I prefer the look of the D class. I wish they’d put the 1000W motors on it, but I think they went ahead and discounted it. It’s not on their website anymore.

Back