Rize blade comfort?

Claudio

Anyone tested a rize blade bike yet? or something very similar? The only ebike I ever owner/tried was a voltbike mariner and didnt find it too comfortable over very long distances, I'm looking for a bike that has the most comfort , if the rize blade isnt what do you recommend? like the blade because of the large seat, 20ah optional battery and front suspension, thanks

Claudio

I haven't tried the Rize Blade, but I have tried a different Super73 clone, which is a similar style.

If you're going to be using throttle all the time, or having it in a high PAS mode for light pedaling, it would be comfy.

The wide seat made "real" pedaling feel awkward though.

I've got a Spark Mini, which is similar to the Mariner (Spark changed their name to Rize). What in particular makes the Mariner uncomfortable? I found it took a couple of rides, and some spacing adjustments, but eventually found the comfy zone.

It wasn’t bad but I’m looking for ultimate comfort I guess I didn’t use the correct wording

Comfort is a pretty subjective term, without more detail, but if sit-back comfort with minimal pedaling is the goal, this kind of moto-style might not be the right fit.

Something like the Rize City might be a better choice, with swept back handle bars, though thinner tires.

There are other "cruiser" style bikes out there too, like Biktrix's Stunner line, but Rize DOES have great prices.

I guess the key thing is to figure out what you find uncomfortable with on the Mariner. Is it hand placement, seat position, etc.?

Back