Riese & Müller Over kill ?

They feel like Bikes : Anyone know what I mean ?

Different spokes for different folks.

What I thought you meant was that there are eBikes built for touring, built for mountain riding, built for commuting, built for beach cruising, etc.

For instance, a Haibike or Specialized Turbo Levo Expert may be no less expensive than an R&M, but they're built for different purposes and have different feels. Pivot makes the Shuttle, which is an e-version of their well-respected analog mountain bike. R&M's SuperDelite is designed from the ground up to be an eBike. It's more for touring/commuting than adrenaline-pumping technical riding, even though it, too, is full-suspension.

So, before you worry about pricing, think about what kind(s) riding you'll be doing. If you haven't done much eBike riding yet, I'd recommend finding a good local shop and seeing what they have for rent. And even if you know they're not the right bikes for you, you'll be surprised how much you learn by riding them.

Different spokes for different folks.

What I thought you meant was that there are eBikes built for touring, built for mountain riding, built for commuting, built for beach cruising, etc.

For instance, a Haibike or Specialized Turbo Levo Expert may be no less expensive than an R&M, but they're built for different purposes and have different feels. Pivot makes the Shuttle, which is an e-version of their well-respected analog mountain bike. R&M's SuperDelite is designed from the ground up to be an eBike. It's more for touring/commuting than adrenaline-pumping technical riding, even though it, too, is full-suspension.

So, before you worry about pricing, think about what kind(s) riding you'll be doing. If you haven't done much eBike riding yet, I'd recommend finding a good local shop and seeing what they have for rent. And even if you know they're not the right bikes for you, you'll be surprised how much you learn by riding them.
Solid advice.

If you haven't done much eBike riding yet, I'd recommend finding a good local shop and seeing what they have for rent. And even if you know they're not the right bikes for you, you'll be surprised how much you learn by riding them.
Good advice, no doubt.

I have been actively riding an excellent e-bike for over two years. My dealer has been quick to offer me trials of more competent bikes. I WAS surprised by what I learned. Those trials are what caused me to want ("need") an advanced Delite. The ol' worm-on-a-hook wth catfish scenario.

Here is another option to consider if you are looking for an E-Bike with a high-quality belt drive with an IGH and a lifetime Ti frame. ;)

1580093785849.png

Back