Ride1up Roadster v2 Battery Drain Test

oavdn17

Region
USA
We tested the Roadster V2 to see the range we'd get while riding on the highest pedal assist level. In out test we were able to ride 21 miles before the battery drained. Here is our video with more details & our thoughts

Lack of a throttle (especially for those in hilly areas) & low battery range (it seems the range varies so much for riders which seems to turn off some buyers) seem to be reasons for people passing on this ebike, which make total sense. But for those ok w these two things and if you're looking for a really cool bike, this is a great (& affordable option)....plus the ebike looks so rad! Ride1up did such a good job w the look & paint job w this ebike.

Lack of a throttle (especially for those in hilly areas) & low battery range (it seems the range varies so much for riders which seems to turn off some buyers) seem to be reasons for people passing on this ebike, which make total sense. But for those ok w these two things and if you're looking for a really cool bike, this is a great (& affordable option)....plus the ebike looks so rad! Ride1up did such a good job w the look & paint job w this ebike.
Yeah so nice. The Babymaker V2 I have to say is a little sexier 😉 but it’s almost twice the price. Ride1up have made themselves the quality budget go to and they should stay that way. Look at the success of the Lectric XP. I just ordered the slate blue core 5, it gives me what the roadster doesn’t. Perfect that Ride1up gives so many options to find the right bike.

I have this bike since last year and I finally admitted that lack of throttle is not good in one condition. when u tried to take a rest in a steep hill and ride up again. Other than that...it is the best bike out of other ebikes I have (core 5 ), jetson bolt pro and rad mission (coming this week). the battery lasts a while for me.. a fully charged last like 20+ miles ..with pedal assist set to 3.

I will pick the lightweight of the bike and the belt chain than the full throttle anytime. the bike is super quiet and so much fun and super smooth. I really enjoy riding it.

when my son rode his core 5 behind me .I could hear the motor noise. 😁

Back