Resale / secondhand e-bikes

I just this week sold my 2018 Trek SC7 to The Pro’s Closet for $2150. More than I thought I’d get. Also since I did this through my local affiliated LBS they inspected and shipped it

I know where you can get an ´80s, (?), Lee Iococca ebike fur cheap. There are a lot of vintage collectables out there that no one collects,
always good for a laff on craigslist. I still have the charred remains of the first ebike I tried to build, if anyone´s interested. It consisted
of the heater fan motor from a derelict school bus with an AM radio rheostat throttle powered by 2 motorcycle batteries. It ran like
a bat outa hell for almost half a mile.🤡

Last edited:
Thx for sorting the date, I was guessing, ( K-cars? ) the last one I saw on CL was virtually free for the asking.
Nothing seems to be evolving more rapidly than ebikes, especially battery tech. Aug. 25, 2020, on ´New Atlas´,
(formerly gizmag), NDB announced development of self charginging nano-diamond batteries that could last for decades
here in the U.S. This comes on the heels of a British release a couple years back regarding radio-active diamonds that
produce current without radiation & theoretically have a half life of eons. I can´t wait for a 6000w bike that never
needs charged.😍

Last edited:
These original SX EBikes are becoming collectible... if you find one for free, jump on it. ;)

A few people have also been successful in converting from SLA to Lithium batteries.

Great idea... I would imagine there would be a few collectors on EBR.

A Vintage wine bottle holder? ;)

1599158042591.png

Back