Replaceable Lectric XP handle bars

Gregarious

Hello everyone, I've been enjoying my Lectric XP bike for the short while since I got it. Unfortunately, I find the handle bar to be a little to small in my opinion. I have wide shoulders so I'm looking to just replace the bar to something longer. Has anyone upgraded to a longer bar for example a BMX or straight bar. If so, what are the measurements out of the factory ? So I could search online for one. Any suggestions would be helpful. Keep on riding everyone.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I've been enjoying my Lectric XP bike for the short while since I got it. Unfortunately, I find the handle bar to be a little to small in my opinion. I have wide shoulders so I'm looking to just replace the bar to something longer. Has anyone upgraded to a longer bar for example a BMX or straight bar. If so, what are the measurements out of the factory ? So I could search online for one. Any suggestions would be helpful. Keep on riding everyone.

Do you plan on keeping the foldable/adjustable stem? if so, You'll be better off getting a wider straight bar. If you chose the BMX route, BMX bars will add rise to the height of your bar. If you want the BMX bar, ditch your folding stem. Get at least 9" rise to match the height of your adjustable stem at its lowest setting. You'll also need a new stem and a quill stem adapter.
Just an examples so you'll have an idea.
https://www.danscomp.com/fit-bike-c...MI1MGH3K6L7AIVsiCtBh0HRgkgEAQYAyABEgIRmPD_BwE

Check out these BW Riser Handlebars on Amazon. they are a perfect sized replacement for the XP handle bars.

These bars are a bit longer and have a custom rise (height) which you can choose. I linked the 60mm ones which are about 2 inches. You can choose whichever ones you like from small rise to big rise.

Back