Received new CCX the rear wheel is completely crooked

Somebody asked for a deleted post to be put back up. Please ask @Angela M. And, if you have complaints about me, please complain to Angela. Nothing is permanently deleted.

Hello Guys,

So I finally received a new wheel from Juiced too replace the broken wheel that came with the bike originally.
I went for one ride so far it seems to work, but what I noticed is that the motor on the wheel is marked as 48V, not 52V.

Can somebody with a CCX confirm that this is a correct motor for CCX or did they send me an incorrect CCS wheel with less power?

CCX confirm that this is a correct motor for CCX or did they send me an incorrect CCS wheel with less power?

The power comes from the battery and the controller!
CCX has 750W rating and CCS has 650W but the batteries and controllers are different.
The motor itself may be identical.

Did you know Bosch performance/CX line (250W) Vs performance speed line (350W) are exact same motors but with slightly different controllers?

All I want to know if correct wheel was shipped to me.

Because Juiced "inventory" system only has a number for a CCS wheel. In order for them to ship me a CCX wheel some special magic notes had to be added to the order. I am wondering if this was screwed-up in the end or not.

The label on the hub is BFSWX02 48V (10), 700C-Serial-6 (where Serial is the serial number).

Last edited:
All I want to know if correct wheel was shipped to me.

Because Juiced "inventory" system only has a number for a CCS wheel. In order for them to ship me a CCX wheel some special magic notes had to be added to the order. I am wondering if this was screwed-up in the end or not.

The label on the hub is BFSWX02 48V (10), 700C-Serial-6 (where Serial is the serial number).

Sounds correct, as long as the spokes are the right spec. They should be pretty thick Sapim spokes or you will probably break them, have your LBS inspect first to make sure the wheel is built right.

"48V" motors realistically can take up to 60V without issue so 52V is a common upgrade for them.

Back