Rear rack

Lea

Region
Canada
Can anyone recommend a decent rear rack for a
Radrover step thru fat bike. Rad is out of stock. Plus I would prefer to spend less.also looking for lock recommendations

Hi, I'm just adding to this thread rather than creating a new one to see if anyone has a recommendation for a carrier that will securely take 2 x Leisure (1 of which is a Step). We have a 2019 RAV4 with a trailer hitch.

Hi, I'm just adding to this thread rather than creating a new one to see if anyone has a recommendation for a carrier that will securely take 2 x Leisure (1 of which is a Step). We have a 2019 RAV4 with a trailer hitch.
You mean a car rack? This thread is about rear bike racks but I recommend the 1UP bike rack. Super duty edition for ebikes. It was highly recommended by others so I bought one and I’m happy

Attachments

• 694AFF5C-999B-4C13-96F5-F2AA5419DE0A.jpeg
    694AFF5C-999B-4C13-96F5-F2AA5419DE0A.jpeg
    337.3 KB · Views: 228
Plus I would prefer to spend less.
Because there so many available choices to choose from in the middle of this post-pandemic season?

Perhaps those not in a rush, and patient to get one before 2023 :D

This one works great. Rack Topeak has several different bags, etc., you can use with it.

TT
Yes. Have one on my RRST and it fits perfectly. Really like the bag too as it easily snaps on and off the rack. Amazon also has the extension cable for the rear light.

Cycling is a fun and enjoyable hobby, but it will be more useful by installing a rear bike rack. First, you should look for a rack that can carry a maximum of 25kg so that you can carry heavier objects, buy a rear bike rack that is compatible with the size of the bike rack for a more stable attachment. When you install a rear bike rack, you should consider rear-back racks with eyelets for fast and easy installation. You can use it to carry your bike tools, daily essentials, and food with a rack trunk.

Last edited:
Back