RadMini update soon??

This is actually my dilemna, along with the thread title.

I have a Step Thru 3, love it to the moon and back. Had it for a couple years. Thinking of pulling the trigger on the new Rover 6 but am wondering if I should wait for a Mini update. Wondering if that might balance me a bit better as I already have an upright bike for the long 75-100k tours on weekends.

So two questions for anyone with even an ounce of advice:

1. Do you think they will update the mini with the new battery, hyraulics, etc - like they did with the Rover and Steph Thru?
2. Is the Rover so close to the Step Thru I should be thinking a different footprint with something like the Mini?

No wrong answers! Just trying to gorm as much info and opinions as I can. And super thanks to anyone with time to share.
I started with a 2020 Rover ST and then bought a 2021 Mini ST a year later to have an alternate bike that would easily fit in the back of my Kia Soul. If they had upgraded it like the Rover 6 I would not have bought it. The battery and pretty much all other components are the same and interchangeable and that was important to me. (especially the battery).

I started with a 2020 Rover ST and then bought a 2021 Mini ST a year later to have an alternate bike that would easily fit in the back of my Kia Soul. If they had upgraded it like the Rover 6 I would not have bought it. The battery and pretty much all other components are the same and interchangeable and that was important to me. (especially the battery).
Hi Gordon, how would you describe the difference in ride when you went to the Mini?

Hi Gordon, how would you describe the difference in ride when you went to the Mini?
Well it road smoother, faster, and quieter on the road due to the narrower street tire with less rolling resistance than the Rover. It also seemed to climb hills a little easier although I've no idea why. Not a LOT easier. More like I could be in one gear higher for the same pas level as the Rover. Overall though I still prefer the Rover by a little.

Back