OC Guy

I had hard time trying to find a heavy duty repair stand for my Rad Rover. Most stands are not built to handle 60+ lbs. I came up with another solution taking an older heavy duty TV monitor stand with a bike repair clamp by Park.
Park Bike Repair Clamp: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01683DMOS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This is not cheap...$200 but it is well worth it. Very well made, easy to use and incredibly strong.

It's now so easy and enjoyable to work on our Rad Rovers (My wife and I each have one)

Attachments

• Rad Rover Stand.jpg
    Rad Rover Stand.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,929
  • Rad Power Bike Repair Stand.jpg
    Rad Power Bike Repair Stand.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3,672
  • Rad Rover Bike Stand.jpg
    Rad Rover Bike Stand.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2,244
  • aOmni Mount Floor Stand Original.jpg
    aOmni Mount Floor Stand Original.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,237
  • Park Tool.jpg
    Park Tool.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 1,434
I have the Bikehand Pro mechanic bike stand , Amazon, $90, and I stop using it. It was too hard to lift, balance and secure the Radrover on there when I needed to work on the bike. I still use it for my lighter pedal bikes. I wish there was a cheap portable bike stand you can connect that holds the ebike upright on the ground and you can pump a hydraulic lever to raise as needed.

I have the Bikehand Pro mechanic bike stand , Amazon, $90, and I stop using it. It was too hard to lift, balance and secure the Radrover on there when I needed to work on the bike. I still use it for my lighter pedal bikes. I wish there was a cheap portable bike stand you can connect that holds the ebike upright on the ground and you can pump a hydraulic lever to raise as needed.

The Park Tool Clamp is amazing. It is pricey at $200 but it's well worth it if you want to work on your bike. The clamp holds the Rad Rover's frame perfectly. If I remove the tires, I can actually rotate this heavy bike upside down allowing me easy access to clean or adjust any part of my bike (Very nice feature!). The biggest problem is finding something to mount it to. If you have a post like many garages do, that would probably be best. Unfortunately I did not have any post or wall space to mount this clamp to....thus converting the TV stand was my best option.

Back