Rad Mini upgrade

SteveDumont

Rad mini Step thru just arrived. After riding Rad rover with motor, controller display upgrade I’m looking forward to making some upgrades on the mini. I’ve order the controller and display for the mini but haven’t ordered the motor yet. Has anyone done the three upgrades to the mini? Is it overkill to do the motor as well? And is it fully plug and play like it was for the rad?

Rad mini Step thru just arrived. After riding Rad rover with motor, controller display upgrade I’m looking forward to making some upgrades on the mini. I’ve order the controller and display for the mini but haven’t ordered the motor yet. Has anyone done the three upgrades to the mini? Is it overkill to do the motor as well? And is it fully plug and play like it was for the rad?
Should be the same,I think those two bikes have the same motor and controller! I don't think it would be overkill at all,with those small tires the bike will be super torquey! Don't waste time! the fullfat bafang 750watt motors sell out fast so if you see one buy it now!

Back