Racktime Valo rack wired on specialized Como 5

Beccaz

I’m interested in hooking up my RACKTIME valo tour rack with light. My LBS does not know what type of electrical cord because of no directions and light cable # 12607 or 12616 doesn’t seem to available from Racktime.I emailed Racktime and no answer. Any ideas what to use for hooking up to my specialized como 5 2020. ?? Thank you

Last edited:
I would suggest editing the title to include model and year. Sometimes the euro version of a model will have lights. The LBS might not be too enthused because they would need to get a small gage wire from the rack up through the motor compartment to hook up near the headlight (assuming you have one). If you can find the equivalent euro model there might be a support page with part numbers of connectors.

I would suggest editing the title to include model and year. Sometimes the euro version of a model will have lights. The LBS might not be too enthused because they would need to get a small gage wire from the rack up through the motor compartment to hook up near the headlight (assuming you have one). If you can find the equivalent euro model there might be a support page with part numbers of connectors.
Ok thank you, I will look that up

Back