Rack for Trek Allant+7 Lowstep

MrsE

Hi, just got my new bike and wondering what rack some of you might be using for this bike. Any suggestions?

Welcome MrsE to the wonderful world of e-bikes. There are lots of friendly and helpful people on this site. I have a basic rack which works for me, and I believe any rack would work for you as well, unless you plan on carrying heavy cargo. I would talk with the bike shop where you made your purchase and ask them. This is just my opinion. Good luck to you and do ride safe.

Welcome MrsE to the wonderful world of e-bikes. There are lots of friendly and helpful people on this site. I have a basic rack which works for me, and I believe any rack would work for you as well, unless you plan on carrying heavy cargo. I would talk with the bike shop where you made your purchase and ask them. This is just my opinion. Good luck to you and do ride safe.
Thanks!

Hi, just got my new bike and wondering what rack some of you might be using for this bike. Any suggestions?
Our +7 Lowstep came with the same Racktime Lightit as my Highstep. Its a bit narrow but a great rack IMO. I’m using a (now hard to find) Racktime Odin trunk/pannier bag.
BB35ECB1-ADEA-4503-897F-81D9819A6E3D.jpeg

744A6FAB-A70F-41D1-B647-DE78CA0AC3B8.jpeg

Back