Question for FLX Blade owners and riders, male and female, who are no taller than 5'7" or 170.18 cm.

gv1

If you own or ride a FLX Blade and you are 5'7" (170.18 cm) tall or less, do you have any issues with the one-size Blade frame option 19" (48.26 cm) which is considered a large? Or is it just right? I believe the original Blade which I test rode had fat tires and the performance was amazing but the size and fit were not right. It now comes with 27.5" x 2.5" (650B) tires which may make a difference as well. I understand better cost control and quality assurance may be possible with just one frame. But, if you are purchasing a bike for more than $3000 a good fit should be imperative including inseam and other metrics. I would be willing to special order a 17" frame and wait. This post isn't targeted at FLX specifically, there are others who fall into this category. Also FLX is a very good online bike program, and their Blade is a top tier Ebike except for 0 frame size options. Juiced, Haibikes and others offer frame options. I would like to hear from you because I may revisit a Blade purchase.

Back