Quality 132 link and 136 link chains

tomjasz

Region
USA
City
Minnesnowta
I’m tired of making up chains, buy 3 and make two. I did find a connex 136L and Ultra cheap Sunlite chains but. Any else use 132L, my Trek Pure 3spd, or 136L, my 2 KHS SMOOTHIE flat foot frames.

Shimano and KMC do make 136 link chains, problem is nobody seems to stock them, hard to find online. I gave up and bought extra 116 link which I use to make up difference.
plus they are really too expensive for a little longer chain. better of getting better quality chain tools to Make the job easier.

So the answer is no, you don’t know of any sellers supplying 132 and 136L chains. I thought I was clear I’m tired of making chains. Using high quality chain, using two, or buying three to make two is EXPENSIVE.

So the answer is no, you don’t know of any sellers supplying 132 and 136L chains. I thought I was clear I’m tired of making chains. Using high quality chain, using two, or buying three to make two is EXPENSIVE.
Just Google the chain you want and put 136L at the end or in the script somewhere . That's what I did and found one at performance . A KMC E10 EPT 136 54.00 Free shipping . Not sure with Shimano but KMC lists part numbers . Also with those Quick links it's no harder then put a chain on and off .

KMC makes a 136L x9E / E9 chain. I've got a bunch of them. Every one of my 9-spd mid drives has one as a spare in the tool bag

SRAM EX1 chains are 144 links. They are sold for use on their 8-speed EX1 drivetrain, but they are in fact a 10s chain so they work fine with 8-10. You would have to cut one down but at least you are not buying two of them. The SRAMs are also only about $25.

Jeez more expensive than connex ebike chains! Thanks!
Yeah : But I've used them on a generic Bike and the Chain lasted just short of 3,000 miles . I'm not a Bike fanatic so I only put on maybe 5-600 miles a 4-5 month season . So that chain lasted me at least 5 years . Plus I oil my chains regularly but not a major cleaner first .

Back