Qualisports shipping time question

Ritchiec87

Evening all,

Just trying to figure out how long the delivery window is for a bike ordered through Qualisports.
I'm going to be out of town for a few weeks and I know my bike is shipping soon. Trying to make arrangements for someone to be at my home to accept the package so its not just sitting on my stoop outside.

Can you give me some feed back as far as how long the delivery time for you was, between the time of shipment to your door? Thanks.

@Ritchiec87 I don't think anyone has any strong grasp on shipping times right now during COVID-19, the usual performance assumptions are out the window on almost everything! If inventory is coming from China, there are port delays, trucking unions, and customs backlogs, added on top of usual fulfillment hurdles. Last December, I got a UPS tracking label number from them right away, but the "package" didn't get scanned and moving stateside for about a week, and travel time coast to coast was just under 2 weeks. Maybe email their reps in LA (Ontario CA) Alex Cao <[email protected]> or Chenhao Hang <[email protected]> for guidance on USA warehoused inventories and tell them when you'd want it delivered and backward into fulfillment that way? If it's already sent, you can also download the UPS app, and manage delivery in transit - redirecting to your office, or somewhere else secure - or for them to hold onto it.

@Ritchiec87 I don't think anyone has any strong grasp on shipping times right now during COVID-19, the usual performance assumptions are out the window on almost everything! If inventory is coming from China, there are port delays, trucking unions, and customs backlogs, added on top of usual fulfillment hurdles. Last December, I got a UPS tracking label number from them right away, but the "package" didn't get scanned and moving stateside for about a week, and travel time coast to coast was just under 2 weeks. Maybe email their reps in LA (Ontario CA) Alex Cao <[email protected]> or Chenhao Hang <[email protected]> for guidance on USA warehoused inventories and tell them when you'd want it delivered and backward into fulfillment that way? If it's already sent, you can also download the UPS app, and manage delivery in transit - redirecting to your office, or somewhere else secure - or for them to hold onto it.

Awesome, thanks for all the great feedback! I'll be closely monitoring the shipment as soon as I get my tracking information. I'm gonna play it cool and not be as eager as a kid the night before christmas, lol.

Yikes 2 weeks is quite a wait. Hopefully it ships from the US warehouse. Fingers crossed.

I'm gonna play it cool and not be as eager as a kid the night before christmas, lol.

Yikes 2 weeks is quite a wait. Hopefully it ships from the US warehouse. Fingers crossed.

I know the feeling. 6mo+ and I still get excited when I unfold the bike and switch it on. It gets even better when you're flying past bumper to bumper traffic at 25mph in the bike lane, or load it up with a big grocery shop.

Which one did you order? Welcome!

hehe, sounds like fun! Glad to hear that. This will be my first bike in 18 years, I got the dolphin.
I noticed you've made some improvements to yours.
What mods have you done? Your screen looks great too.

hehe, sounds like fun! Glad to hear that. This will be my first bike in 18 years, I got the dolphin.
I noticed you've made some improvements to yours.
What mods have you done? Your screen looks great too.

Sweet - twinsies! On mods...alot. Sent you a DM.

This will be you:

Last edited:
I'm waiting for my bike too. I ordered it back in June but none of the ETAs have been met yet. I'm sure it's from the covid delays though.

I ordered July 8th. I have a tracking number since Tuesday the 21st with a deliver date of the 28th. The package hasn't moved though just a shipping label was created message appears.

I ordered on June 11th and got the shipping label on 21st, received it today by UPS! Bike looks awesome anno damage at all!
I'm at NYC, too. :)

Last edited:
Wow, mine had a shipping label created on 7/21 FedEx and it still hasn't moved 😡. I ordered on July 8th.

Did your tracking update. Mine just says label created and nothing else. FedEx sucks, lol

Glad yours came with no issues. Can't wait for min 👍🏼

My ups tracking showed updates normally. They picked up the bike after the label is created for 2 hours. The tracking info came late from their system but after that it was smooth. I’m kind of surprised that they are using different couriers for shipping even though we are all in NYC.
A group ride will be fun! Can’t wait to try it out on HH greenway.

My ups tracking showed updates normally. They picked up the bike after the label is created for 2 hours. The tracking info came late from their system but after that it was smooth. I’m kind of surprised that they are using different couriers for shipping even though we are all in NYC.
A group ride will be fun! Can’t wait to try it out on HH greenway.

Really surprised they set different carriers as well. Apparently 87 orders have been affected by this shipping debacle. Kind of wish I went with a different company now.

My bike hasn't shipped yet along with my friend's in NYC. I'm really upset. Qualisports says that FedEx has failed to pick up the bike upon multiple requests and complains. FedEx says Qualisports never scheduled a pickup only created a shipping label. It's like I'm stuck between a rock and hard place and I really need this bike like yesterday. Hopefully they get it on its way ASAP with expedited shipping (fingers crossed)

Really surprised they set different carriers as well. Apparently 87 orders have been affected by this shipping debacle. Kind of wish I went with a different company now.

My bike hasn't shipped yet along with my friend's in NYC. I'm really upset. Qualisports says that FedEx has failed to pick up the bike upon multiple requests and complains. FedEx says Qualisports never scheduled a pickup only created a shipping label. It's like I'm stuck between a rock and hard place and I really need this bike like yesterday. Hopefully they get it on its way ASAP with expedited shipping (fingers crossed)
Sorry to hear about the fulfillment issues. When I ordered mine, they generated a UPS label but it still sat for several days, even though I had paid their premium fee for "next day". They reimbursed that extra charge back to me. I think there might be two warehouses in California, just to make it extra confusing.

Back