Putting back together a 52v 13ah battery for my scrambler…power button wiring?

image.jpg

I believe the two white wires coming off the side of the BMS are the on/off circuit for the BMS. You show them going to two orange wire nuts, then into a 4 pin JST where a red and black are added.

I figure the red is some lower DC power, and black is ground. When you flip the switch, does an LED come on? That would be why you have power/ground there. Meanwhile, the two whites are connected to power up the BMS. Unplug the JST to see if the battery shuts down.

Meanwhile, I cannot help you with that switch because I can't even see it..

For the last 3 weeks I’ve been working on the battery of the scrambler. It’s the old 52v 13ah.

I actually was able to revive the battery pack as it wasn’t charging after resetting the BMS which by the way is a huge mystery to me.

When wiring the power button again, I forgot where what goes. There’s 2 white, one black and one red, I assume they all go through the BMS but where on the button do you solder them to?

Anyone know where I can find out?View attachment 125051
I've contacted these guys and posted a thread asking peoples opinion of their services. All Good reports and my experience has shown proven positive and helpful. They likely know weather you should cut the Blue wire or the Red wire ! : / Just kidding, but I'd guess they have an answer to your wiring questions about Juiced Batteries. Good Luck ! Here's the link;

I believe the two white wires coming off the side of the BMS are the on/off circuit for the BMS. You show them going to two orange wire nuts, then into a 4 pin JST where a red and black are added.

I figure the red is some lower DC power, and black is ground. When you flip the switch, does an LED come on? That would be why you have power/ground there. Meanwhile, the two whites are connected to power up the BMS. Unplug the JST to see if the battery shuts down.

Meanwhile, I cannot help you with that switch because I can't even see it..

I thought that when I cut off the BMS that the jst which is the two white, + and - went straight to the power button

Also does that metal plate go under or over the BMS?

Looks like the white wiress are twisted together. Anyway, better wait for someone with a Juiced battery or Mister Juiced to reply.

Looks like the white wiress are twisted together. Anyway, better wait for someone with a Juiced battery or Mister Juiced to reply.
They are because there are only three prongs on the power button to connect to so I assumed to put the white ones together? I’ll try some different combinations

HUGE UPDATE! the bike powers on! But no power led.

Also the bike is low on battery and immediately dies even though I was charging it for about 2 hours.

The battery charger turns red when I plug it into the xlr, it’s the correct voltage, 52v and 2a charger, why won’t it charge? The battery is at 49v, I don’t get it. I have a multimeter and I checked everything. About to try a BMS reset

I remember when I charged my bike before that the headlight would lightly turn on. It doesn’t now

Last edited:
Back