Purchased 2nd battery for my Sport R500 commuter

Allroads

I purchased a second battery. It's the exact one to my sport R500 commuter. It's called a Reention EEL integrated battery. I checked everywhere and found it only by Alibaba. After speaking with a sales rep they confirmed this is the same battery as on my bike, a 48v 14ah with Samsung cells.
They name it a "hidden battery" hence the name Integrated into downtube.
At $ 304 plus shipping, it's way less than m2s charges.
There are delays due to the coronavirus but assures me by end of month.
Extra range is what we all want, i'll get it just in time for spring.

Last edited:
I purchased a second battery. It's the exact one to my sport R500 commuter. It's called a Reention EEL integrated battery. I checked everywhere and found it only by Alibaba. After speaking with a sales rep they confirmed this is the same battery as on my bike, a 48v 14ah with Samsung cells.
They name it a "hidden battery" hence the name Integrated into downtube.
At $ 304 plus shipping, it's way less than m2s charges.
There are delays due to the coronavirus but assures me by end of month.
Extra range is what we all want, i'll get it just in time for spring.

With shipping to US its now $426

It's now middle of June living in Montreal with over 350 kms of bike paths My rides range from 50 to 70 kms. Can't wait to go on long rides but I building more stamina. I'm sure I can do 120 or more.
Depending on which route I go and try to avoid our city hills, I do use both cells. Second battery has 75% left by the time I'm home.
I now have 1100 kms and pedal three or four rides a week.
IMG_20200606_143450.jpg
IMG_20200606_143505.jpg

I purchased a tall mesh metal basket so I can set my extra battery in place with velcro straps.
I had to cut it down 4 to 6" because I couldn't swing my leg over. Arthritis is a bitch.
I then used auto door edge moulding along the top held in with zip ties and a bungee net.

Nice! Our friends live in Montreal and were supposed to meet us in Jackson, New Hampshire in two weeks......thats not happening

Back