Pulled the trigger on XP 2.0

Pokerdogg

Just ordered the XP 2.0 in White Step-thru, with the Comfort + Cargo package and pair of mirrors. Now I wait with the rest of you. My wife and I shared an Aventon Pace 500. I was eyeing the new Aventon Aventure, but just can't justify/afford the extra $900. Add in the cargo pack, suspension seat post and comfort seat for $250, turning it into a mini cargo bike type deal, and it was a no brainer. Can't wait to compare that with the Aventon Pace 500 - I know, completely different bike, but I have really enjoyed the Aventon so far, hope the XP 2.0 is as much if not more fun. It says 6 weeks delivery, hope that is true. I woke up at 3:30 am just to try and get in the front of the queue. It will be really nice to get it before the summer is too far over.

I turned my 1.0 into a mini cargo bike. Its been great. I'm glad they are adding the option for that kind of utility.

Hubs just ordered the 2.0 white for me and black for him along with the cargo packages. Glad we waited and didn't pull the trigger a month ago. Tested out some ebikes locally to get an idea of what they are like and decide on the Lectric. Now the wait begins!

Hubs just ordered the 2.0 white for me and black for him along with the cargo packages. Glad we waited and didn't pull the trigger a month ago. Tested out some ebikes locally to get an idea of what they are like and decide on the Lectric. Now the wait begins!
Nice. Just curious, what time you made the order and the approx. order number? I ordered around 4 am PST, and the order number is #730xx.

Hubs ordered around 3:30am pst - both are same as yours #730xx
LOL, I guess we both wanted to get a jump on getting in the front of the line. Fingers crossed we will get our bikes in the promised 6 weeks timeframe. Will be great to get it by July for the summer. Good to know the volume wasn't the high at that time, less than 100 units in the 30 minutes in between our orders, so we should be fairly close to the start of the queue for the v2.0.

Last edited:
I, too, was hoping to pull the trigger early, but wanted to talk to DH (who was still sleeping) about the Comfort + Cargo package, because I was unaware those would be offered. I ordered the 2.0 in White Step Thru with both Comfort + Cargo at 6:40 am MST. My order number was #7318x - so quite a few got ordered between you early birds and me. Just days ago, we got a barely used Lectric XP 1.0 black Step Thru (32 miles) off Craigslist - pristine condition, with panniers, Cloud9 seat, mirrors, two extra tires and tubes. As soon as we rode that, I knew we'd order the 2.0 as soon as it was available for me.

Back