Proud new Owner

jwt355

Well after very careful consideration and lots of reviewing of Bikes I dropped the funds on a Juggernaut Ultra 1000 - 48V 20Ah / Wren Inverted Suspension Fork / 1000W

1528157209361.png

Oh wow you got a wheel swap? I didn’t see that option when I ordered mine. I ordered on May 22 and Roshan said it’s packed and ready to go today 6/4.

Wow congrats! That looks to be an amazing setup and with the 1000w programming, that bike will fly. Did you consider getting the hydraulic breaks?

This was one of the best buying experience I went back and forth with Rohan a bit today he sold me. I cannot wait to get it. Wont be till Mid July as I am heading to Washington to see family.
Wow congrats! That looks to be an amazing setup and with the 1000w programming, that bike will fly. Did you consider getting the hydraulic breaks?

I just hit up Roshan on email and asked him to tailor back the programming to 750w I didn't even notice that. Im new to the E-bike life so want to get accustomed to it before I go racing at 38 mph down the road. =)
I did however ask him about Hydraulic brake option. I didn't know it was offered =-)

This all started with Facebook when I saw the Kuiu Camo Bike he has pictured on there. That sold me as Im a hunter and plan to use my bike for hitting the trails when I am looking for Elk in Colorado.

This was one of the best buying experience I went back and forth with Rohan a bit today he sold me. I cannot wait to get it. Wont be till Mid July as I am heading to Washington to see family.

I just hit up Roshan on email and asked him to tailor back the programming to 750w I didn't even notice that. Im new to the E-bike life so want to get accustomed to it before I go racing at 38 mph down the road. =)
I did however ask him about Hydraulic brake option. I didn't know it was offered =-)

This all started with Facebook when I saw the Kuiu Camo Bike he has pictured on there. That sold me as Im a hunter and plan to use my bike for hitting the trails when I am looking for Elk in Colorado.

Yes Roshan is very responsive which is refreshing. That is cool that they can do the custom camo pattern for you.

I saw a video somewhere online of a hunter using a camo fat tire e-bike. He was saying that when he hunts deer, they don't get spooked when they see him approaching on an ebike because of the motion - that is very interesting.

The ultra is one sweet bike!

Last edited:
I emailed him again he replied Im getting the 4 piston hydraulic brakes now to go with it =-) Anyone researched a good seat dropper for the Ultra?

Nice bike. Very similar to my (now cancelled) order, except for the paint.

I hope you don't really expect to get (or need) delivery by mid July. Roshan cannot be trusted with his delivery promises. His "late Feb" bikes are just now being delivered - 3+ months late...and a month after he - finally - began saying bikes would be delivered "next week"

As I predicted and you confirm, his current "late June" delivery promise for the next batch of bikes on the website is patent nonsense that had no chance of ever being met - it's a clear pattern of misleading claims that illuminates his business ethics.

Caveat emptor.

I hope you don't really expect to get (or need) delivery by mid July. Roshan cannot be trusted with his delivery promises. His "late Feb" bikes are just now being delivered - 3+ months late...and a month after he - finally - began saying bikes would be delivered "next week"

As I predicted and you confirm, his current "late June" delivery promise for the next batch of bikes on the website is patent nonsense that had no chance of ever being met - it's a clear pattern of misleading claims that illuminates his business ethics.

Caveat emptor.

Good things come to those who wait. I am in no rush.

Caveat emptor.

Mister M, you ordered your bike when it was on pre-order. Every early adopter knows that pre-order dates tend to change. Especially when it comes to delivering a hardware product - first of its kind.

We emailed all backers and explained the snags we ran into.

We currently are not back ordered and we are shipping the same week. You're welcome to order again, we'll ship in a couple of days. If you don't want to, that's fine too, but please stop the negativity! Sorry we couldn't win your business but on second thought, we can't win everyone and I'm okay with that.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Mister M, you ordered your bike when it was on pre-order. Every early adopter knows that pre-order dates tend to change. Especially when it comes to delivering a hardware product - first of its kind.

We emailed all backers and explained the snags we ran into.

We currently are not back ordered and we are shipping the same week. You're welcome to order again, we'll ship in a couple of days. If you don't want to, that's fine too, but please stop the negativity! Sorry we couldn't win your business but on second thought, we can't win everyone and I'm okay with that.

Have a great day!

When reading this thread I thought it was important to post my experience with Roshan.

I thought I'd give a follow up to the bike I purchased. I received the Biktrix Juggernaut Classic HD within two weeks of ordering it. First of all Roshan is great to work with. In the initial shipment, the fork was bent by the delivery company. I spoke to Roshan, sent him a pic and I received a new fork within a week. Great service!! Everything on the bike works perfect. I programmed for 20 mile per hour max, which is plenty of speed for me and changed the levels from 1-5 to 1-9. I am 5 feet 6 inches tall, on a good day, and I was able to configure the handles bars, so I am in fairly upright position riding. I have been on the trails and the roads about 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks. The bike rides fantastic in both situations. Excellent power and I have the 48/19.2 battery, so plenty of range. I am extremely happy with my purchase from Biktrix and I am confident, if I was to have any future issues with the bike, Roshan would be immediately responsive. A great pic attached. Working on some add ons now.
thumb_IMG_2862_1024.jpg

In most placeaes the speed limit is 20mph on a ebike, unless you are off road. Mine will do over 30mph but I keep it around 15mph, it helps the battery get further also. Depending on where you live the cops will find a reason to mess with you, like Places in N.Y.

I would recommend the best hydraulic brakes and better tires. And then, you are pretty much done. Well, maybe a Thudbuster and.........:)

When reading this thread I thought it was important to post my experience with Roshan.

I thought I'd give a follow up to the bike I purchased. I received the Biktrix Juggernaut Classic HD within two weeks of ordering it. First of all Roshan is great to work with. In the initial shipment, the fork was bent by the delivery company. I spoke to Roshan, sent him a pic and I received a new fork within a week. Great service!! Everything on the bike works perfect. I programmed for 20 mile per hour max, which is plenty of speed for me and changed the levels from 1-5 to 1-9. I am 5 feet 6 inches tall, on a good day, and I was able to configure the handles bars, so I am in fairly upright position riding. I have been on the trails and the roads about 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks. The bike rides fantastic in both situations. Excellent power and I have the 48/19.2 battery, so plenty of range. I am extremely happy with my purchase from Biktrix and I am confident, if I was to have any future issues with the bike, Roshan would be immediately responsive. A great pic attached. Working on some add ons now.
This echoes my experience in dealing with Roshan. I bought my Juggernaut back in the Kickstarter days and received excellent pre-sales and post-sales response and help when needed. And the bike is still great and I love it! Although, as always, I am sure the new ones you guys are buying are even better.

Appreciate everyone who has had a great experience with Bitrix and the funny thing Ive already read some of your reviews when I was researching Biktrix. I have no issue with the disgruntled potential customer as I have been in the Customer Service Industry for 25+ years. I understand better than most what Roshan said about not winning them all. I have 100% confidence in Biktrix. Not often the owner of the company plays his own sales guy putting in the hard hours building their business within the community.
This has made my confidence in Roshan and Biktrix even more substantiated then before. =)

View attachment 22490

That is one awesome Photo. I will have some of my own as I have a Lake a few 100 yards from my neighborhood. I can see myself taking a similar picture.

looks a lot like a Voltbike Yukon 750 with the Ultra mid-drive instead of the hub motor and branding... 160nm of torque is very nice...

Although I have another bike on pre-order, I'm seriously considering cancelling my order and splurging on the Ultra 1K...but darn I was not initially considering having to spend over $3K for my first ebike - LOL.

How comfortable is the seat on the Ultra 1K? From the pic, looks like that might be one of the 1st things to swap out since I have no natural padding ;)>

Last edited:
Back