Proud new Owner

I knew that if I was going to dump the money on an E-Bike I was going to get it exactly the way I want it with no regrets.

I bought a Ultra last fall and Roshan has always been helpful with whatever I've asked of him. He's OK in my book.

looks a lot like a Voltbike Yukon 750 with the Ultra mid-drive instead of the hub motor and branding... 160nm of torque is very nice...
I find it hard to believe that that those Bafang mid drives puts out more torque than my Zero SR (157nm) which goes 0-60 in 3.3 seconds or my Empulse R with 90nm and goes 0-60 in 4 seconds with a 110 mile top speed. Torque ratings are about as reliable as motor watt ratings....NOT!

I will say that Roshan is a stand-up guy. I have no issues buying from Biktrix. I just wished he had some fats with hub motors :D

Last edited:
Legal Hub motor fats aren't as zippy as 0-60, more like 0-24mph eventually... Bafang really has been stepping up their game. Maybe it's time you learned to believe something new...?... I want to see some videos of 160nm mid-drives in action, personally.. The Bafang Max is 350w with 86nm and does 36mph on an unlocked Voltbike Enduro.

Wish I knew there was a option for custom paint jobs , would have been nice to know .

If your on his facebook I found the Kuiu Verde 2 bike which I asked him about. Me being a hunter Ive wanted to add an E-Bike to my arsenal for places I cant take my or get my truck. I backpack hunt and also wanted to Bikepack hunt =-)

:D
Legal Hub motor fats aren't as zippy as 0-60, more like 0-24mph eventually... Bafang really has been stepping up their game. Maybe it's time you learned to believe something new...?... I want to see some videos of 160nm mid-drives in action, personally.. The Bafang Max is 350w with 86nm and does 36mph on an unlocked Voltbike Enduro.
My 3000w rear hub is pretty zippy with my 60v battery

I bought a Ultra last fall and Roshan has always been helpful with whatever I've asked of him. He's OK in my book.
Helpful is an understatement. I don't know of any other company where the owner answers their website's Live Chat at 1:30 a.m. Still suffering from "analysis paralysis", I had another question about the Juggernaut Classic (750W). The Live Chat window popped up as it always does, so I decided to ask my question. It's only 9:30 p.m. Hawaii time, and I really didn't expect my question to be answered until the next day, but lo and behold Roshan is online and responds.

I find it hard to believe that that those Bafang mid drives puts out more torque than my Zero SR (157nm) which goes 0-60 in 3.3 seconds or my Empulse R with 90nm and goes 0-60 in 4 seconds with a 110 mile top speed. Torque ratings are about as reliable as motor watt ratings....NOT!

I will say that Roshan is a stand-up guy. I have no issues buying from Biktrix. I just wished he had some fats with hub motors :D
https://electricfatbike.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/specs.jpg

Figured Id post this up for you. =)

Helpful is an understatement. I don't know of any other company where the owner answers their website's Live Chat at 1:30 a.m. Still suffering from "analysis paralysis", I had another question about the Juggernaut Classic (750W). The Live Chat window popped up as it always does, so I decided to ask my question. It's only 9:30 p.m. Hawaii time, and I really didn't expect my question to be answered until the next day, but lo and behold Roshan is online and responds.

I've had the same experience as well. Roshan is amazing, it's like he never sleeps. Maybe he's figured out a way to clone himself. ;)

Except Voltbike didn't exist when the first Juggernaut rolled out to customers in 2014. Mid drive then and mid drive now. 80Nm torque then, 160Nm torque now.
That is true. I mean no disrespect. What I'm saying I've been shopping every single Ebike out 2018 and there's an undeniable similarity in the frame designs within the majority of online brands. It mostly bottom bracket and Battery mounted frame tube alterations. Am I wrong? Or you get better component upgrades.. Look around, friend... Just to be clear the Juggernaut is a beautiful, powerful bike.. One day I'll have one.

Last edited:
That is true. I mean no disrespect. What I'm saying I've been shopping every single Ebike out 2018 and there's an undeniable similarity in the frame designs within the majority of online brands. It mostly bottom bracket and Battery mounted frame tube alterations. Am I wrong? Or you get better component upgrades.. Look around, friend... Just to be clear the Juggernaut is a beautiful, powerful bike.. One day I'll have one.

The similarities are because all these frame tubes are made from something called "open mold" pattern. Which means that he mold used to hydroform the tubes are open source. Other than that, the geometry, material used for frame, quality of welds, components used etc. are all completely different.

You betcha. Im sure I will be doing alot of photos as I dont see alot online of the Juggernaut for 2018.
My sentiments exactly. I've mentioned to Roshan that he needs more content on all the models on YouTube. The Biktrix website needs some cleanup too. When looking at pics of the Juggernaut Classic 750W, there are pictures of other Juggs. A "detailed" breakdown of specs would be nice, and check and update the narratives. As I get to know Roshan through emails and EBR, he probably wears the webmaster hat too.

Hope Im ok sharing this can't imagine it would be a problem. Roshan emailed me today to show me my Camo Wrap that he had made. See attached. =) Super excited cannot wait to see it on the bike.
Kuiu-Verde-2_0_Bike Wrap_Proof.jpg

Talked to my Insurance Agent today and happy to report my Biktrix Jug Ultra is 100% covered under my homeowner Insurance with no depreciated value. Thats great news and I can now ride and leave my bike places locked and feel better about it. Im looking at the

Kryptonite New-U New York Fahgettaboudit Mini Heavy Duty Bicycle U Lock Bike Lock to lock it up when I am out and about.

Yeah I came to that conclusion also. Im still researching Locks for the Ultra. I know I want something that is 10/10 security rating as I dont want to ever have to deal with coming out and my Bike being gone. That would be crushing but at least Id be covered by my Homeowners policy.

Back