Proud new Owner

Yeah he sent me a Photo of it. So stoked cant wait to get it =-)

Nice! Love the camo pic of the bike on the Biktrix Facebook page. Curious, based on the template image you posted of the camo template earlier in this thread, shouldn't the battery casing also be covered?

Wow that is one good looking bike!! I'm sure you can't wait to get it. :D

As for the battery template, this is what I was talking about (just curious, I could be wrong).

camo.png
camo2.png

Thank you for clarifying yeah I see what you are saying I believe they put it on the Frame instead. You can see the Biktrix Logo underneath the battery and I believe that wraps underneath and around to the other side.

You can see it in my photos. So instead of on Battery its on the frame on both sides.

Wow that is one good looking bike!! I'm sure you can't wait to get it. :D

As for the battery template, this is what I was talking about (just curious, I could be wrong).

View attachment 22892View attachment 22894
That is indeed the battery case pattern - we are sending it in the box so jwt355 can put it on the 20ah battery. The 20ah battery arrives next week - it'll get to him the same time the bikes reaches him :)

That is indeed the battery case pattern - we are sending it in the box so jwt355 can put it on the 20ah battery. The 20ah battery arrives next week - it'll get to him the same time the bikes reaches him :)

You got one twisted off the charts happy customer Roshan. I plan to take the day off for delivery. Super stoked feel like a kid in a candy store =)

Thank you for clarifying yeah I see what you are saying I believe they put it on the Frame instead. You can see the Biktrix Logo underneath the battery and I believe that wraps underneath and around to the other side.

You can see it in my photos. So instead of on Battery its on the frame on both sides.
We're sending you graphics for the left side of the battery!

My new Biktrix Ultra just arrived. I know some of you wanted photos of how it did on the trip. So here they are. I would say not to bad the black plastic Biktrix is using now really helps protect the box. Although it did look as if one side of the box was opened up or came open as the box was showing and the tape was missing. As I get things unpacked I will take photos throughout the process of getting the bike ready to ride. So damn excited I cant stand it.

As you can see it is not bad at all and no puncture wounds in the box that I can find.

Great Job Roshan on the packing and deliver. Bike shipped on June 22nd I got it today in Colorado on June 29th. Tracking was excellent also.

So if your worried about their delivery I can say without a doubt Biktrix got this to me sooner then I had anticipated. I would say listen to what time frames he gives you and understand s*it does happen sometimes. But I couldn't be happier. Now lets go unpack this thing.

Last edited:
Hey congrats on your new toy! And on a Friday no less with the holiday coming up next week. Perfect timing!

Got the bike together. Got some more accessories coming in tomorrow so waiting till those arrive to snap some photos of the beast. =)

Got the bike together. Got some more accessories coming in tomorrow so waiting till those arrive to snap some photos of the beast. =)

Nice looking bike indeed! Keep us informed with how the beast performs. Looks like it can take a beating with the plus tires.

Yep Hydraulic Brakes. I bought a few other parts from Amazon to throw on my Ultra. I went to go put on a new stem and had it up on rack and the front fork dropped out. I wasn't expecting that so now I know. Taking it into a bike shop tomorrow to have them put it back together with some new innards as I lost one of the bearings. Hopefully it won't be to much. By the way if you guys get the Origin8 Chain stay you have to lengthen the post in order to get it to work. I spent about 2 hours working on that. Trying to get everything done on this bike so I dont have to mess with it when I am done. Alot of fun.

Back