Powerful Fat Tire E-bike w/ Torque sensor from Juiced Bikes

BOOOOOO YAAAAAA. I received no shipping notice, but just got a text that said my son signed for my bike delivered today at his office!!
Cant wait to get home and ride. Ordered for my B-day . Order date was May 8th. Think I'll ride to the Tesla dealership next week and ask them where is my car!
Hope you guys get yours soon as well.

Merry Christmas,

Okay, so it was late and dark when I got home. Un boxed it, assembly was pretty easy, handle bars, front tire, seat and pedals, that’s it. Had to do a little front brake adjustment, align the wheel magnet and find one cable that was not plugged in. UPS did tear through the bottom of the box and gauged one of the crank pedals, no biggie. Was missing the rear seat light, battery was fully charged in the half hour it took me to assemble. To be honest, this is the first time I was ever on an e- bike, holy s*it was it cool Took it for a quick 5 mile spin, a little cool for me 48 degrees here in AZ. eyes were watering good, got up to about 30 , I can see where one would want hydraulic brakes climbs real good. I have a really steep 600foot driveway and getting up was more fun than I ever had. Now if this thing hold up, I’m a happy camper. Worth the wait.

Okay, so it was late and dark when I got home. Un boxed it, assembly was pretty easy, handle bars, front tire, seat and pedals, that’s it. Had to do a little front brake adjustment, align the wheel magnet and find one cable that was not plugged in. UPS did tear through the bottom of the box and gauged one of the crank pedals, no biggie. Was missing the rear seat light, battery was fully charged in the half hour it took me to assemble. To be honest, this is the first time I was ever on an e- bike, holy s*it was it cool Took it for a quick 5 mile spin, a little cool for me 48 degrees here in AZ. eyes were watering good, got up to about 30 , I can see where one would want hydraulic brakes climbs real good. I have a really steep 600foot driveway and getting up was more fun than I ever had. Now if this thing hold up, I’m a happy camper. Worth the wait.

I may have asked this to one of the members who received the HyperFat, but maybe you can test out the motor characteristics with the torque sensor turned off? I'm wondering if you turn the torque sensor off and start spinning crazy fast how much power the motor will put down. Also, what battery did you get?

Just another data point.

I ordered April 11th and saw that my shopify order was updated with a tracking number November 30th for Delivery 12/1 (I just live a couple hours north of them). I also had the 12T motor and the Grin Cycle Satiator Charger. They also rebuilt mine (thanks guys) from a size M to an XL after I reached out and asked if the frame size change was allowed for Founder's Series orders.

Since then UPS has really blown it with constantly changing delivery date information. First i was told 1:45 to 5:45 Friday 12/1, then at 10pm when they never arrived with no status update I rechecked online and they said it was delayed until 12/4. I Called to confirm and UPS said yep, definitely going to be delivered 12/4 and no I couldn't just stop by the UPS warehouse and pick it up myself until 12/5 at the earliest. 12/4 comes and goes with no updates and no driver again. Now they say it'll be delivered today 12/5. I'm skeptical they even have the package at this point but we'll see. To be clear, this is no fault of Juiced. Just the typical terribleness of UPS. Can't wait for Amazon to eat their lunch.

Juiced should definitely demand their money back for shipping that was paid to UPS, especially after hearing about all the damage on other packages.

Last edited:
I am loving this bike!!!

Got the Large - 12T - 17 AH

Extremely stable - very impressed

Surprised not place for water bottle.

Anyone recommend a good back rack?

I rode with my adult son had to keep the power on eco.

Rode to work about 18 miles level 1-2 had over 1/2 battery bars remaining.

Anyone recommend a good back rack?

Best rack for fat bikes.
Axiom Fatliner.

fatliner-2.jpg

I may have asked this to one of the members who received the HyperFat, but maybe you can test out the motor characteristics with the torque sensor turned off? I'm wondering if you turn the torque sensor off and start spinning crazy fast how much power the motor will put down. Also, what battery did you get?

I got the 17.4 battery pack. Look forward to testing different settings. Like maybe turning off pedal assist. Im not use to just starting out to pedal and the assist kicks in. I won't have time to test these till Sunday morning. Im in retail and going 7 days a week. Leave to work when its dark, come home when its dark. Cant wait till January.

Thanks for the tip on the rack Ravi, just ordered one.

Just another data point.

I ordered April 11th and saw that my shopify order was updated with a tracking number November 30th for Delivery 12/1 (I just live a couple hours north of them). I also had the 12T motor and the Grin Cycle Satiator Charger. They also rebuilt mine (thanks guys) from a size M to an XL after I reached out and asked if the frame size change was allowed for Founder's Series orders.

Since then UPS has really blown it with constantly changing delivery date information. First i was told 1:45 to 5:45 Friday 12/1, then at 10pm when they never arrived with no status update I rechecked online and they said it was delayed until 12/4. I Called to confirm and UPS said yep, definitely going to be delivered 12/4 and no I couldn't just stop by the UPS warehouse and pick it up myself until 12/5 at the earliest. 12/4 comes and goes with no updates and no driver again. Now they say it'll be delivered today 12/5. I'm skeptical they even have the package at this point but we'll see. To be clear, this is no fault of Juiced. Just the typical terribleness of UPS. Can't wait for Amazon to eat their lunch.

Juiced should definitely demand their money back for shipping that was paid to UPS, especially after hearing about all the damage on other packages.

Update: didn't come 12/5 went to the distribution facility today 12/6 because they said they had it here but now that I'm here they're saying they don't know what the people on the phone are talking about because it's not here.

Lovely

Update: didn't come 12/5 went to the distribution facility today 12/6 because they said they had it here but now that I'm here they're saying they don't know what the people on the phone are talking about because it's not here.

Lovely
Dude that is so disappointing. Sorry. Let us know what UPS and/or Juiced does for you.

Sorry to hear about that as well my bike had a similar problem with shipping the tracking showed no movement, best thing to do is talk to ups and tell them you want them to start a lost package investigation, when i filed mine it took one day to find the package, that's your best bet i would say, ups will also get in touch with juiced right away as well to let them know the situation.

WOW! I finally received my bike. After much stress because my tracking # only showed as label created for a week (god bless Luis and all the peeps monitoring their chat window) My bike finally scanned and showed out for delivery.... Never gets delivered. @ 7pm I head to UPS hub and pickup. Shipping box was almost perfect exc. for a small gouge in middle at the fold.
Assembly was a breeze and bike put together and put on charge to top off battery.
What I didn't like:
Handle bar assy while covered in foam was not secured to frame or fork.
There was a small plastic part packed in with the tools,keys, reflectors & paperwork. It had a cup shape and internal hex and ended in an arch shape. I had no clue what this was for. Later when I unpacked the seat & post I noticed a small scratch in paint and a scuff on the rear corner of the seat. Turning seat upside down it became apparent the part in box pressed into seat to ?protect? its corner, but why would one be already installed and another in a box?
Documentation......
pretty much nothing. no build sheet, no QC card, just a few warning papers. Even battery paperwork was marked as 17ah while I opted for 21. hanging tag from handle bars, what do those #'s mean? It is dated Aug 2, 2017 or maybe Feb 8, 2017???
I think we all deserved a school kids report porfolio with complete product documentation and instruction booklets covering basic bike and specific booklets pertaining to options ordered.
Being a Founder maybe even a special head tube decal setting us and our bikes apart from all the rest.
Ride impression to come.

I opted for 17Ah, my paperwork says 17Ah, but sticker on the battery says 21Ah. Not sure how to figure out whether I actually have 17Ah or 21Ah

I opted for 17Ah, my paperwork says 17Ah, but sticker on the battery says 21Ah. Not sure how to figure out whether I actually have 17Ah or 21Ah
my sticker says 21ah too but instructions say 17.
Battery case would be same size.
as for testing I will check my cycle satiator or put pack under set load to test.

Last edited:
Just recieved shiping notice! Ordered July, 2017.

*edit: Additional info. I reside in Northern California.

Last edited:
Back