Power shuts down

The answers are out there. You pay for experience right now.

I think if a guy was a decent bike wrench and had a van, he could make a decent living in a fair amount of cities fixing flats and assembling bikes...

I think if a guy was a decent bike wrench and had a van, he could make a decent living in a fair amount of cities fixing flats and assembling bikes...
Yeah but I wouldn’t trust my very expensive ebike to some guy driving around in a van unless he was a trained ebike tech and could prove it. Especially while it’s under warranty.

Yeah but I wouldn’t trust my very expensive ebike to some guy driving around in a van unless he was a trained ebike tech and could prove it. Especially while it’s under warranty.

I think for a flat tire I would. I have found Yelp to be a pretty good indicator of reliability and competence...

I think for a flat tire I would. I have found Yelp to be a pretty good indicator of reliability and competence...
Yeah, for things that simple, I suppose. I’d hope I can do those things myself. I’ve never looked at anything like Yelp.

I would hope they have some insight. This is not rocket science. What would be valuable is someone who has catalogued the error 25 causes. It is out there.
This setup is used elsewhere. This type of community is a start. Maybe the RADROVER folks have some insight. After all, we are all warriors of road and trail!!!

Yeah error 25 does seem to pop-up quite a bit and the brake lever switches seemed like a possibility, and could be a cause, but it appears not in all cases. Based on what you found it sounds like the error maybe caused in the controller, more to come I'm sure.

Back