Power Problem

Jccarltonjr

I was riding my bike today at full throttle. All of a sudden it lost power . I have 3 lights in throttle , high (green) medium (yellow)- low(red. Checked battery connections and are secured. Batteries are two weeks old. Bike has run perfect. When I put them back on charger , charger went to green fully charged after 1 hour. Now when I turn on the power to bike, red light on throttle comes on for 3 seconds then goes out and nothing works again. Very new to electric bikes, any ideas ? Thank yoh.

This is the classifieds section, for selling things.
Also, as with regular bikes there are dozens of manufacturers, all of them are different. It would be best to post your question in the correct manufacturer location, or the general chat forum. But specify your bike make and model.

Hey Jccarltonjr, what type of battery have you installed on the bike? If you have installed a normal battery, then you must replace it with lithium-ion battery that lasts longer and doesn't need to be charged continuously. You should try replacing the battery with the newest lithium-ion and get experience of not facing any breakdowns in battery.

Last edited:
Back