Polaris No Longer Make eBikes

That's great to hear, 3rdpartyebike. We have a few people here who own the Polaris bikes and access to OEM parts to keep these bikes up and running is handy. Just curious, where are you sourcing your replacement batteries? Always looking for good suppliers!

That's great to hear, 3rdpartyebike. We have a few people here who own the Polaris bikes and access to OEM parts to keep these bikes up and running is handy. Just curious, where are you sourcing your replacement batteries? Always looking for good suppliers!

I work for the manufacture that made bikes for Polaris. Since the Polaris line went out of business, the PIM (Power in Motion) line was recently started in its place. These bikes use the same system and parts are still being manufactured.

Just to add my experience to this topic; PIM has batteries (improved BMS and even a larger capacity option) parts and components for sale on their new website. They seem to be willing to support the Polaris branded e-Bikes. I live not far from Redmond, WA where PIM is headquartered in the United States and will be happy to help if others are having a difficult time communicating with them.

One of our techs gutted out the Terrain and put a Luna mighty mini and Cyclone motor. That thing has a motorcycle like power...

So would a used Polaris Sabre or Diesel be worth ~400-500? It seems like a good e-bike frame. How hard was it to gut and rebuild?

Thanks!

Agree 100%. Polaris is a multi-billion dollar company. They had a decent product, the name recognition, money and dealer network. Poor execution, overpriced and terrible marketing.
They are just HUGE in the off-road market segment, and its quite a surprise to see them fail at ebikes without at least a better attempt. My other hobby is ATV riding, and on some of the big benefit rides I attend you will see over 200 SxSs, and of those 200, 150+ are Polaris models. They are extremely innovative as well, starting originally with the Rzr, the first sport SxS in the industry, then following it up later with the Ace, a single seat version of the Rzr, and now they have a Rzr RS1, essentially a single seat Rzr 1000. No other manufacturer beats them to market with a new ride - they basically innovate and the rest try and follow a year or two later. That being said, they have gotten some very bad publicity over the past 3 years with recall after recall on those Rzr models.

Good News for anyone with a Polaris or PIM Electric Bike. There is a guy that now rebuilds the batteries with a much higher capacity cell so will go a lot further than the original.
Cost is $450? I think.
Contact info is
Nethers Wholesale Batteries
John Nethers
(740) 404-9650
North Muskegon, MI

The [email protected] is a contact for motors and some other parts that are compatible.

Good Luck!!!

Back