Planet3 on Specialized Creo - affecting Wahoo data

AussieCreo

Region
Australia
I have a new 2022 Creo SL Expert kitted out as an Evo and have just fitted a Planet3 to it for assistance at a higher speed, when I am riding on private land. I noticed that my Wahoo seems to be picking up the speed and distance from the Planet3 magnet, even when I have assistance switched off. I want accurate ride information on my Wahoo (not bothered about the inbuilt bike User Interface). Is there a way of the Wahoo taking speed and distance from GPS, so that I can still get my power data, or do I have to just totally disable the E-Bike Sensor (so I won't get power data etc)?

I have a new 2022 Creo SL Expert kitted out as an Evo and have just fitted a Planet3 to it for assistance at a higher speed, when I am riding on private land. I noticed that my Wahoo seems to be picking up the speed and distance from the Planet3 magnet, even when I have assistance switched off. I want accurate ride information on my Wahoo (not bothered about the inbuilt bike User Interface). Is there a way of the Wahoo taking speed and distance from GPS, so that I can still get my power data, or do I have to just totally disable the E-Bike Sensor (so I won't get power data etc)?
You might want to not connect all the sensors. What happens of you only connect the Power sensor to your Wahoo?
Have you considered the PearTune 3.0 chip instead of Planet 3?

You might want to not connect all the sensors. What happens of you only connect the Power sensor to your Wahoo?
Have you considered the PearTune 3.0 chip instead of Planet 3?
I tried disabling the 'e-bike' sensor on my Wahoo and that fixed it, so I can now see thrue speed distance etc on my Wahoo. The only problem being now that Strava does not recognise it as an e-bike ride, so I might annoy some other pedallers (riding on private land, obvs) on their segments :rolleyes:.

Not heard of PearTune, will take a look at it, but have purchased the Planet3 and it is working, so I'm probably good for now thanks!

The only problem being now that Strava does not recognise it as an e-bike ride, so I might annoy some other pedallers (riding on private land, obvs) on their segments :rolleyes:.
Just edit your rides on Strava, changing the activity type to E-Bike Ride :)

Hola a todos, tengo previsto cadquirir un PLANET3 para mi Specialized turbo creo sl 1.1 por su función de deslimitado (no para hacer carreras) pues con 75 años adquirí bicicletas EBIKE para así poder salir a realizar deporte 👍✌️.
Yo actualmente tengo montado el receptor señal iman de la rueda ( que lo tiene de origen al lado del disco i casi centro rueda ) pues dicho receptor señalando otro lo he puesto en la vaina paralela a la viela situació un iman em ça viela y la bicicleta circula deslimitada pues es la freqüència de la pedalada segun desarrollo el que te d'ara la velocidad deseada (siempre conectada) y no reflejando anomalía en el Mision Control de la bicicleta.
Con comprar un receptor senal y abril motor sin demontar canbiando conension sin demorar el actual de la bicicleta ya tienes la bicicleta delimitada por 1 euro precio del iman °+ los 30 euros del detector origina Specialized ( en tiendas o por correo ).
À I funciona seguro 👍.
Lo que yo soy un amante de las inovaciones y po este motivo deseo montar un PLANET3 😉👍

Back