Pics of places you ride your Hydra

This is typical for where I ride but you rarely get more than a hundred yards or so of flat ground like this.

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 5.18.06 PM.png

Those rocky bluffs look interesting.
Got miles of em here. These are along a particular creek that is in fact named Bluff Creek. Often the bluffs run on both sides of the creek and are so steep and high you cannot even get down to the creek. Which is a shame because the creek bottom, often a couple hundred feet lower, is a whole other micro-clime and very lush compared to the rocky hills we inhabit. This is hard country.

Nice! My trails suck compared to yours.
The grass is always greener ..... 🤣 I like my riding area but it's terribly rough. It is rare indeed to have more than a few seconds where you don't have to keep your eyes riveted on your track just a few yards ahead. Rocks, more rocks and washed out ruts growing to small ravines.

Those are Troy Lee elbow pads. its not a matter of ifni fall it is just when I fall so I‘m trying to play it safe as much as possible. You can see my Troy Lee speed knee pads also. They are my favorite pads. Super comfortabl.

Back