Pickup driver arrested

Here is some on the avid cyclist from the Upper Peninsula of MI who was visiting for Spring training when he was killed.
1678217344545.png

Arizona, like Texas, is weird. People go grocery shopping packing guns as if that is normal and functional. And, other weird anti-social, things are commonplace. There is too much fear and hate. It makes some feel good to fear and hate with a vengeance. Part of this killer's sentence should be to ride ten Centuries on a bike using the same route as those he killed and maimed. IMHO. What's yours?
Hey amigo, I've lived in AZ for 30 years and it's nothing like what you are saying. Biking in any of the cities here is a risky endeavor, mainly because all the friggin Calis and other arrivals from other urban areas don't give a shite or pay attention to cyclists. It was much safer before we got overrun with yahoos from elsewhere. As far as the gun thing is concerned, that is totally off-topic and please vent that spleen elsewhere, ok?

Nope. Culturally AZ is unsustainable and hostile, just like its environment. The redneck show of support of Putin and the Saudi Princes by guzzlers will crash it along with the Colorado and ground water depletion. Doomed! Let them have shoot outs in Walmarts or blow their private parts off in the hotdog isle because their beer guts pull down their sweatpants showing their butt cracks. Pulling them up - Bang. One less AZ hotdog. It is a good thing every time.

I get free air conditioning every afternoon all summer. When it warms inland the hot air rises and that pulls the cool air in from the sea. That means I can comfortably ride all year. Here is what it looks like at the coast when it is 122 inland. And we don't have any Jim Crow baggage.

Attachments

• 07012101.jpg
    07012101.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 07012106.jpg
    07012106.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 73
Back