Pedego Latch test ride

Does anyone have thoughts about using the charge in the battery as a non-lethal zap deterrent?

Well, there is the popular video on youtube. youtube.com/watch?v=4bN76TvJspY
I left out www so the video doesn't embed. It's somewhat tasteless and likely dangerous, as here the thief would likely come up shooting.

Good luck on the Jolt. Looks like a good package for a boat. One thing in its favor is that the sponsor didn't post here. Half of the crowd-funded programs posted in this forum are outright scams in my opinion. The other thing in its favor is that the pricing is in line with what one can buy off the docks.
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

But, seriously, back to the original post concerning bike security:

Does anyone have thoughts about using the charge in the battery as a non-lethal zap deterrent?
anyone with a so called zapping device on your bike
I mean, it could be key or phone controlled.
The electricity is there.
We've had bug-zapper technology forever.

We could call it KLEPT-O-ZAP, or E-lock-trick, or DEFALCATOR-DEFIBRILLATOR.

'm jus' sayin'...

Perhaps the bike thieves would figure out a way to sue the owner even though they were the ones breaking the law with a device you have indicated above.
Reminds of the burglar who breaks in your home and then gets shot by the owner and the owner then goes to jail. Would not touch this one with a ten foot pole IMHO. KLEPT-O-ZAP-Good One LOL!

Ok, ok.
Great responses all!
You folks are a thinking lot.

That is the last time I post something while my inner editor is asleep.

Think I'll just fold my bike and keep it under my desk at work...OR, land one of these baddies on the roof:

https://www.volocopter.com/en/

(meanwhile, on the cot in the corner, Eric's inner editor is found sleeping soundly...)

Ok, ok.
Great responses all!
You folks are a thinking lot.

That is the last time I post something while my inner editor is asleep.

Think I'll just fold my bike and keep it under my desk at work...OR, land one of these baddies on the roof:

https://www.volocopter.com/en/

(meanwhile, on the cot in the corner, Eric's inner editor is found sleeping soundly...)
Love that Volocopter! The german engineers seem to always be on top of their game indeed. The next generation for cities like Sao Paulo Brazil where they use the Helitaxi for all of the dignitaries that do not want to sit in gridlock traffic!!

Back