Peddle, or pedal?

This guy is peddling a vehicle that you can pedal and paddle. Oh, and it has a built in plant pot so you take some petals along with you. It comes with a parasol and some solar cells but no parasail is included in the sale.
Z-Triton-1.jpg

Many people in California, use the word fur when they mean for. A new slipper was launched yesterday called the Fur Sure which would be ideal for a Valet Girl.

Attachments

• 1637956506828.png
    1637956506828.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 1637956584693.png
    1637956584693.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
This guy is peddling a vehicle that you can pedal and paddle. Oh, and it has a built in plant pot so you take some petals along with you. It comes with a parasol and some solar cells but no parasail is included in the sale.
Z-Triton-1.jpg

I wonder how much he peddles that paddleboat for, and how many paddles those pedals propel.

New Sphinx riddle: does one pedal a paddleboat, or paddle a pedal boat?
The reward - a dozen rose petals (one rose is enough).

I got a couple of good chuckles out of that Z triton video, thanks for sharing

Hey, @BlackHand. Because you are smart, have a rye sense of humor, and love words, check the new book the EVERY. It is not available online. Dystopia was never so funny. You would need to walk into an independent book seller to put your hands on a copy because it pokes fun at a retailer named for a South American jungle and a large social media company that recently changed its name.
1638040232460.jpeg

My favorite is the bumper stickers on the taxis in Albany that say “Driver’s Wanted”.
There seems to be a school of thought that whenever you see an "s" in a word, it should have an apostrophe in front of it. In a similar vein is the overuse of quotation marks. There used to be a shop in this town with the sign "Overhead Door" (I've used them appropriately here, but the quotation marks were on the original sign). I guess you could say that someone uttered the words,"overhead door" one time and they are just quoting that person.

Hey, @BlackHand. Because you are smart, have a rye sense of humor, and love words, check the new book the EVERY. It is not available online. Dystopia was never so funny. You would need to walk into an independent book seller to put your hands on a copy because it pokes fun at a retailer named for a South American jungle and a large social media company that recently changed its name.
View attachment 108106
Wry, not rye.

Would someone get mad if you told them to eat a steaming bowl of this?
The book the EVERY has a scene in my town! That middle part of the book is three to five laughs per page as they go to view elephant seals at Drakes Bay Beach.
1638139303022.jpeg

Back