PAS on Stunner X

Mikev

Region
Canada
I recently bought a second Biktrix, Juggernaut Classic Duo, and realized the PAS on my Stunner X is not working quite right. On the Jugg PAS is active from the start but on the X I need to tap the throttle to activate PAS. Then all works fine. I was used to it but thinking it should be consistent. Anyone else run into that problem?

Have not noticed this on my Stunner X. I know it has some issues if you try to start out just pedal no power and than turn on after you are moving. Maybe is on but on PAS 0 but you are pedaling already. It wants to be turned on and ready to go before you start moving. Think that is how it was. Never do it that way so may be remembering wrong.

Okay, so I bought the programming cable and loaded the Classic Duo .el file onto the Stunner X with adjustment for battery voltage. It made no difference. Still need to tap on throttle for a couple of seconds for PAS to work. But PAS will stop when I brake. Oddly I discovered that the PAS will stay on when only the rear brake is used. Any use of front brake means total loss of PAS until throttle is tapped again.

Update: I unplugged a brake cable, as per attached pic, and now PAS works on start up. Is that the auto cut off?

Attachments

• detached.jpg
    detached.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 225
I loosen the brake sensor and now the PAS is working same as the Jagg Duo. Interesting that that I had no error message on display.

When purchasing the off-road motor version of the Stunner X6- Is the bike ready to ride out of the box or does the customer have to program it?
It will come programmed, you just need to set the speed limit on the display which takes about 20 seconds to do.

It will come programmed, you just need to set the speed limit on the display which takes about 20 seconds to do.
Thanks! I've done that on my current bike.

In the off-road motor version of the Stunner X6 is the torque (NM) increased as well as potential speed?

Okay, so I bought the programming cable and loaded the Classic Duo .el file onto the Stunner X with adjustment for battery voltage. It made no difference. Still need to tap on throttle for a couple of seconds for PAS to work. But PAS will stop when I brake. Oddly I discovered that the PAS will stay on when only the rear brake is used. Any use of front brake means total loss of PAS until throttle is tapped again.
Power cutoff when braking is an important safety feature. Check the electric cable from the rear brake handle to see if it's partially unplugged.

Back