Panniers for the Aventon Level

Zandar

Region
USA
I am looking for a pair of panniers that fit the rear rack on my Aventon Level. Anyone already doing this?

Please share your set-up. Oh, I want to have quick release removal of the bags.

T.

I am looking for a pair of panniers that fit the rear rack on my Aventon Level. Anyone already doing this?

T.
Got this one through Aventon. I like to call my wife on the way home from my evening bike ride and pickup any groceries that she may need.
Haven't used it a lot, seems pretty sturdy, and mounts on and off in a jiffy. I'll send a pic later with it mounted on my bike.

T.
I have a pair of Ortlieb Back Roller Classics on mine. They're waterproof, hold a lot of gear and have a slot where I put my laptop. You can probably find them on sale Labor Day weekend. They'll last a lifetime.

T.
I splurged, but I justify it by not having a car. I bought Ortleib high capacity panniers for my Level. I have not had buyers remorse. They weigh 5.9 pounds, but I can put over 40 pounds of groceries in them and they are waterproof. They cost around $300.00, but, they are well worth it. And, living on social security, that represents a fortune to me. But, as I said, i have no regrets.

Back