Pairing issue, maybe?

Marquezdl

Region
Other
City
Medellin Colombia
Pairing issue…maybe?
I have a Turbo Vado 4.0, vintage 2022.
all was fine when I left Colombia 3 months ago. Upon my return last week I fired up the bike and the mission control app, and it appears that the pairing is hung up. It never gets past the “connecting” message in mission control, and I never get the connected message, although the TCD display seems to be functioning properly. I have tried a few simple software steps, turning everything off and back on, forgetting the bike in the bluetooth on my iphone 14 and trying to repair. No luck so far.
any ideas or suggestions from the gurus out there?

Pairing issue…maybe?
I have a Turbo Vado 4.0, vintage 2022.
all was fine when I left Colombia 3 months ago. Upon my return last week I fired up the bike and the mission control app, and it appears that the pairing is hung up. It never gets past the “connecting” message in mission control, and I never get the connected message, although the TCD display seems to be functioning properly. I have tried a few simple software steps, turning everything off and back on, forgetting the bike in the bluetooth on my iphone 14 and trying to repair. No luck so far.
any ideas or suggestions from the gurus out there?
I had that about a month ago. I still don't know what caused it. I finally UNpaired and then, of course, needed the hidden pairing code. It was a pain but eventually did connect.

Good luck.

I had that about a month ago. I still don't know what caused it. I finally UNpaired and then, of course, needed the hidden pairing code. It was a pain but eventually did connect.

Good luck.
If I'm not wrong, Vado shows the pairing code on the display.

Back