Original Tires, tubes and charger

YYZ2017

Since My bike has been stolen, and I have decided to pickup something else lighter as replacement (this is too heavy to carry into the office as stairs are involved)

Can someone please take these off my hands as they are taking up space and just makes me sad to see them.

Original fat tires were used briefly as I ordered and installed hookworm tires shortly after purchase.

Tires, usage ~ 100km.

Charger - used I think 3 ~ 5 times max, yeah, the bike was still new :(

(Not sure if this is suppose to go here please move if needed)

I am thinking $100 for both tires, both tubes and charger should be a fair price?

Since My bike has been stolen, and I have decided to pickup something else lighter as replacement (this is too heavy to carry into the office as stairs are involved)

Can someone please take these off my hands as they are taking up space and just makes me sad to see them.

Original fat tires were used briefly as I ordered and installed hookworm tires shortly after purchase.

Tires, usage ~ 100km.

Charger - used I think 3 ~ 5 times max, yeah, the bike was still new :(

(Not sure if this is suppose to go here please move if needed)

I am thinking $100 for both tires, both tubes and charger should be a fair price?

Hi @YYZ2017, again sorry for your lost.
I won't really have an use for the Kenda, but I sure be interested by your charger and the tubes.
Where you from again, I am in Ottawa.

Have you made a decision on a new bike yet?

I saw that Voltbike are offering a new design.

The Bravo, which comes with a lots of the same components then our Teo are.

I have a friend on the West coast that just bought one last week and he is enjoying it so far.

Sorry just came back from Vacation

I am located in GTA.
I took a quick look online before I left and wish I had time to check it out there (I was in Vancouver twice briefly during my vacation but didn't have time to go bike shopping) From the specs it looks like slightly cheaper version of teo. Mechanical brakes, smaller battery, etc.

If it had the 750w motor option along with a bigger battery, I would most likely pull the trigger.

As for the charger and the tubes, I doubt shipping them would be worth while, but who knows maybe I can do a weekend trip on my scooter and meet you if I can find the time.

Back