Ordered one now one for me

RoadRash47

I ordered the Lectric XP the other day and expect it to come in sometime next month (hopefully). Now it's time for me to order an ebike for myself. A little about me, I'm in my late 50's, not in great shape, numerous back and knee issues. I have a regular cheap Walmart bike but going up any type of hill would wear my knees and me out. I'm looking for a bike that can handle some light trail work, nothing major. I will use it for commuting, local bike rides and some light errand work to the grocery store or Target. Hopefully after awhile I can get back in shape and lose a few pounds I may try something a little more adventurous. So far I've kinda narrowed my choices to a few companies that are within my budget. I'm trying to stay under $1800. Here are my choices.
RadRover Step-Thru1
Rize Leisure
M2S All Terrain R750 FS
BikTrix Stunner LT
and for a little something different: Juiced Scorpion

What do you think of my list so far? I'm hoping to order within the next week or so but I can wait a little longer. Thanks for any help

Well I placed my order for the Rize Leisure. Hopefully I'll have it next week or after that. I'll post pics later

Back