Ordered it

Jstang50

HI all, new to the forum. Just ordered my new E bike, and can't wait for it to arrive. I recently retired and look forward to getting back to riding like I once did. At 53 my mind is that of a child, constantly writing checks my body can't cash......lol. After 33 years as a Firefighter and a ACL injury my knees were not up to task. Moved from New England to flatter South Carolina.
I have been researching for a while now and watching upstart companies. Not knowing very much about them and the options available I found early on brand loyalty isn't an issue for me which allowed me to be more objective. I chose my bike based on features mostly, and from a company I think will survive through the wave of manufacturers that are sure to sprout up, based on what I think is a good value and a strong showing of intent to stay ahead and grow in market.
It cost more than I 1st was planning to spend however I still feel like it was a good value, and I am willing to accept some growing pains and minor issues of a evolving company.
I have ridden Cannondale for years, the herd included a Bad boy Ultra, Street, Delta V1500, a few Rush''s (still have my 5) F4,5 and current Adventure which the E bike will no doubt replace.
Creeping this forum and some video reviews from members was very informative, I thank you for that. So what did I get? Juiced Bikes CrossCurrent X. I even went so far as to constantly email them to be a pain in the ass with questions I could get from their website, and chats......always answered with politeness.

HI all, new to the forum. Just ordered my new E bike, and can't wait for it to arrive. I recently retired and look forward to getting back to riding like I once did. At 53 my mind is that of a child, constantly writing checks my body can't cash......lol. After 33 years as a Firefighter and a ACL injury my knees were not up to task. Moved from New England to flatter South Carolina.
I have been researching for a while now and watching upstart companies. Not knowing very much about them and the options available I found early on brand loyalty isn't an issue for me which allowed me to be more objective. I chose my bike based on features mostly, and from a company I think will survive through the wave of manufacturers that are sure to sprout up, based on what I think is a good value and a strong showing of intent to stay ahead and grow in market.
It cost more than I 1st was planning to spend however I still feel like it was a good value, and I am willing to accept some growing pains and minor issues of a evolving company.
I have ridden Cannondale for years, the herd included a Bad boy Ultra, Street, Delta V1500, a few Rush''s (still have my 5) F4,5 and current Adventure which the E bike will no doubt replace.
Creeping this forum and some video reviews from members was very informative, I thank you for that. So what did I get? Juiced Bikes CrossCurrent X. I even went so far as to constantly email them to be a pain in the ass with questions I could get from their website, and chats......always answered with politeness.
Welcome to the CCX club! Actually I'm thinking a "Juiced club" blog would make sense...

Back