Orbea H30 vibe

simon oakley

Region
United Kingdom
Hi all, advice please , my wife has an Orbea vibe H30 with a small frame which we are hoping to fix a range extender to. My local bike shop who are an excellent small independent , and an Orbea supplier (supplied the bike) are telling me that it cant physically be fitted to the seat post as there is not enough room . I find it difficult to believe that Orbea would design a bike , and a range extender that cant be fitted . Are the bike shop right on this ?
Thank yiu ,

Simon and Sue Oakley

Hi all, advice please , my wife has an Orbea vibe H30 with a small frame which we are hoping to fix a range extender to. My local bike shop who are an excellent small independent , and an Orbea supplier (supplied the bike) are telling me that it cant physically be fitted to the seat post as there is not enough room . I find it difficult to believe that Orbea would design a bike , and a range extender that cant be fitted . Are the bike shop right on this ?
Thank yiu ,

Simon and Sue Oakley
Was this ever sorted out ? That is a worry of mine, as I buy the small frames also.

I read on another site that it can be fitted, but then one can’t use the other water bottle holder. This is assuming she doesn’t have the step through.

Hi
I know its an oldish thread but i have the range extender and it fits to the seat post tube
There are bolts that go through the seat post tube that you undo
Hope this helps

John

Back