OMG Am I losing it?

I’m thinking once my Dr’s sort my spinal issues I’ll be in a better position to decide. Thanks for sharing the find. I’m not sure about fat tires.
Tom I can see you on this Schwinn with an E-kit! Yes?
1639526966137.png

I gave up "men's" frames age 62. I still have balance, my reaction time is okay, but muscles get stiffer past age 55. I trip a lot more than I used to: walking I don't lift the foot properly anymore. Mounting a men's frame It hurts to put a leg over the seat & baskets, and I'm dancing around on one foot during the process. Dangerous. Besides when I bought used, the "girl's" bikes are not worn out and haven't been left out in the rain to rust. I gave up used MTB's & cruisers age 67; **** things kept throwing me over the handlebars on my chin. This stretch frame has been a steady ride for 3 11/12 years now.
I miss my Mac12t though. I've have bought a pallet of 8 already ( minimum buy from factory) if the part numbers weren't so poorly specified. The last one cost $740 and a pallet of 8 is $1600 allegedly. The last one had a bad clutch from day 1; probably a warrenty return. Had a stupid ASI harness suitable for the Altacama desert where it never rains, perhaps.
Hope your life steadies out. Pity the cars are such a rip off now, I'm slowing down enough to maybe need one. I'm not buying any vehicle that is doomed to check engine light disease in 11 years. My heart is probably good for 4 times that. The events in Kentucky last weekend just go to prove how obsolete motor vehicles are.
Whoa!, pretty close to my condition to a tee.

Back