Oh My!

Look, a Cheetah in the Wild!!! Hello from Baltimore Maryland :) I've had my e-bike since the end of February and am seriously loving it! I've used the reviews and forums as a really good guideline for my journey toward e-biking. I also have a Trek Farley 5 fat bike that gets a lot of use, especially in the Winter. Sometimes, when I'm riding the Cheetah, I feel like I'm cheating on Farley!

I'm also into Yakpacking and distance riding for charity, the MS150's and currently training for a cross-country ride for Lung Cancer.

Looking forward to continuing learning all about the e-bike way of life.

Lee
farley full size.jpg
Cheetah at Bucks.jpg

Welcome CheetahLee, you definitely came to the right place, plenty of friendly and helpful people. Two very nice looking bikes.

Wow both great bikes...So the top black bike...what size battery does that have? The 2nd bike is the battery in the gas tank looking thing, and how big is that battery?

Look, a Cheetah in the Wild!!! Hello from Baltimore Maryland :) I've had my e-bike since the end of February and am seriously loving it! I've used the reviews and forums as a really good guideline for my journey toward e-biking. I also have a Trek Farley 5 fat bike that gets a lot of use, especially in the Winter. Sometimes, when I'm riding the Cheetah, I feel like I'm cheating on Farley!

I'm also into Yakpacking and distance riding for charity, the MS150's and currently training for a cross-country ride for Lung Cancer.

Looking forward to continuing learning all about the e-bike way of life.

LeeView attachment 57548View attachment 57549

Welcome to EBR. How do you like the pedal-forward ride of the Cheetah?

Wow both great bikes...So the top black bike...what size battery does that have? The 2nd bike is the battery in the gas tank looking thing, and how big is that battery?
Thanks Fat Steve, the Trek Farley is not an ebike. He always wants top billing! The red Cheetah has a 17.5 A battery with a 22 A controller. 750w with 1200w peak. It gets up and goes! They picked a good name 😎

Back