Now the backlight went out on my display...

Oh, interesting. I was wondering if you could still flip through the modes, but I guess not.

My turbo display die yesterday, i try to tur on on settings but i really can't.
Somebody know the right steps?
Is the white model with no lights and throttle mode...
Thanks in advance!

I had post a couple of times here about this. Looks like is very commen the backlight dies. If your bike still have warrenty is still valid go replace it quick. It cost like around 100$ otherwise if you have to pay for yourself. I have replace mine two times recently on warrenty.

Helpful, thanks. I'm going back to my dealer/LBS soon (bike is only 1 month old, so definitely under warranty). Everything looks and works fine EXCEPT the backlight doesn't work.

Hey @Senseiwai --> From @Douglas Ruby in the other backlight thread from last week:

The Manual is incorrect regarding how you get into backlight and km/mile setup mode.
  1. You have to power the bike down.
  2. Then you push the joystick vertically in the center position (not up/down/left/right) and hold for 10 seconds while holding the power button for 3 seconds.
  3. Release the power button after the 3 seconds and the joystick center position after 10.
  4. You should be in km/h miles/h setup. Use joystick left/right to set. Press joystick center.
  5. You should be in backlight Y/N. Use left/right to set. Press center again.
  6. You should now be in operational mode.
If you got into the setup modes, set backlight on and it is still not working, then the backlight itself has failed.

Back