Normal shipment time?

AvalancheRun

Region
USA
I ordered two C380s over 3 weeks ago now (3 weeks, 1 day), and paid in full. Initial quote was 2 - 2.5 weeks.
Starting to lose patience since putting extra miles on my acoustic bike has caused some back and wrist pain.

My dealer hasn't explained why the bikes are delayed, but they said prior to the order that they were shipping from the US.

What's a normal delivery time for the US?

Nothing is normal in shipping, and getting impatient with them telling you 2.5 weeks and they are just 3 1/2 days past that is pretty trivial. You better hope they didn't ship it UPS because they are about to go on strike if they haven't already. An Ebike is not going to reduce back and wrist pain, sorry to tell you.

In their shoes, I would provide a reason for the delay and a solid estimate. Good communication goes a long way.

The current bike is uncomfortable with an aggressive riding position. Dutch style should help by taking my weight off of the front end.

I ordered two C380s over 3 weeks ago now (3 weeks, 1 day), and paid in full. Initial quote was 2 - 2.5 weeks.
Starting to lose patience since putting extra miles on my acoustic bike has caused some back and wrist pain.

My dealer hasn't explained why the bikes are delayed, but they said prior to the order that they were shipping from the US.

What's a normal delivery time for the US?
Not sure what's up with that shop but I can tell you from my experience that our shipment times have varied quite a bit. Sometimes it's 7 business days, sometimes it's the end of the month. Holidays, wildfires, and UPS strikes don't help anything either.

Also perhaps they don't have a great outside rep? Having a good functioning relationship with the inside and outside reps help too. When we'd lump special order bikes with stocking orders we'd see wild variation in shipping times. If we just special order bikes and pay more for freight bikes typically arrive a bit sooner.

What C380's are you looking for? Cancel that order, might have them in stock lol😅

Thanks for the replies. I was impatient and a little unreasonable.

The bikes arrived today and they are amazing! The shop was knowledgeable and helpful the whole way through. ..If only car salespeople were 1/4 as knowledgeable as these guys, lol!

The only bike I've enjoyed more was the Rohloff Riese & Muller Homage. For less than half the price this will do just fine! :D

Btw, navigation and strava integration with the new Smart System is top notch! It biased towards side streets and trails beautifully. The screen doesn't include street names, but enough data to know exactly where you want to go. Really impressed with this system.

Thanks for the replies. I was impatient and a little unreasonable.

The bikes arrived today and they are amazing! The shop was knowledgeable and helpful the whole way through. ..If only car salespeople were 1/4 as knowledgeable as these guys, lol!

The only bike I've enjoyed more was the Rohloff Riese & Muller Homage. For less than half the price this will do just fine! :D

Btw, navigation and strava integration with the new Smart System is top notch! It biased towards side streets and trails beautifully. The screen doesn't include street names, but enough data to know exactly where you want to go. Really impressed with this system.
Congratulations! I'm so glad you chose the Smart System Gazelle!

Back