No Zooz owners ?

TForan

Doesn't look like anyone has bought one. I suppose it is a bit pricey ($2350 for the 750) but they sure get good reviews. Maybe a fun bike bike for around town.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 192
I bought one and love it. I have a Sur Ron and needed a bike to ride around with my wife and kid. It's fast and easily goes 25-30 mph! My son likes to sit in the front with me behind. I even added pegs for him on the front forks. My only complaint is I wish the bike seat, frame was taller so pedaling when sitting is more comfortable. Standing when peddling feels great, just like a BMX as a kid. When sitting peddling is uncomfortable so I just use the throttle most of the time. I love how light the bike is for an electric bike. I wish more bikes were this light. It's fun to go off small jumps.

I bought one and love it. I have a Sur Ron and needed a bike to ride around with my wife and kid. It's fast and easily goes 25-30 mph! My son likes to sit in the front with me behind. I even added pegs for him on the front forks. My only complaint is I wish the bike seat, frame was taller so pedaling when sitting is more comfortable. Standing when peddling feels great, just like a BMX as a kid. When sitting peddling is uncomfortable so I just use the throttle most of the time. I love how light the bike is for an electric bike. I wish more bikes were this light. It's fun to go off small jumps.
Suspension doesn't look jump friendly and at $2350 that will be a hard pass for this ebiker...

The 750UL has been on sale at RevZilla and around for under $2k. That said it's a ridged. You feel the bumps but that is part of the fun of this bike. It's a BMX bike.

It looks like a cross between a city bike and a mountain bike with a banana seat... I'm guessing the battery is under that thing. That redefines the term "Hot seat" 🤣

I have no use for that type of seat. I want to be able to adjust it for optimum leg muscle extension.

They really do look like fun. I kinda want one since my first bike was a BMX. No, I never learned any cool tricks but it sure brings back the nostalgia.

Can't adjust the seat position no rack of fender mounts is a no go here. No way would I pay that much for a bike just for riding around the neighborhood.

I think you are missing the point of the bike.
I get it, I just don't think the nostalgia aspect of it is worth the price they want.
If they added attachment points for things like racks, locks and such I would buy one. This bike is for short rides around town.

I get it, I just don't think the nostalgia aspect of it is worth the price they want.
Take a look at the used BMX parts on E-Bay. They are numerous and expensive. It seems that the BMX nostalgia is a good market.

Last edited:
It’s a simple lightweight around town bike, that is designed for mostly throttle use. It seems everyone who rides one,loves it.

It’s a simple lightweight around town bike, that is designed for mostly throttle use. It seems everyone who rides one,loves it.
Give me a Lectric XP mini for 799. Looks much better and will fold in case you need to stick it in your car...

Back